Random Statement Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but well you know...if you are here...naked...and sitting in front of my laptop...what does that make me look like?! Understand?

I'm sure I wouldn't sit in front of the laptop for a long time if you were here naked! Well ok, except for the half an hour one shall wait between two playtimes. :D ;)
 
Not really I try to be naked well everywhere it says nothing about you at all more about how much I really **** clothing.


OOO nevermind I get it.For once I was not in that kinda mind set.
 
Yep I'm so tired. I go to bed but can't sleep. It's finally starting to catch up to me. My brain is slowing down:(

I think I'm going to head to bed even though it's kinda early maybe I'll actually fall ******.

Night Maley:kiss:
 
Been there, done that. Tried warm milk?
 
:wave2:
 
:wave2: bro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top