• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

I think it is the litigious nature of American society coupled with our permissive gun laws that prevent us from having any really good hidden camera shows.

There seems to be a great deal of political discussion in the media lately. Not sure why that is.

That's just bad :(

I'm about to go to bed so I can get ready for it. Wish me luck. If I'm not on as much in the upcoming week or even longer that will probably be the reason why.

I just hope parts of my body that the job makes pretty sore normally from it will survive it, especially me hands and wrist. It's not going to be easy. Not only do I have to do it longer each day, but I now have less time to let them rest and recover. (Not to mention there will be hardly any time for anything else besides work and sleep which gets real old real fast.) The worst part is that nobody has any idea how long this will last. The length we have to work each week might be an indefinite thing or at least go on for a while. I've never quit a job before, and it's a point of pride for me that I haven't. However as much as I hate to admit it it's getting to the point I'm seriously considering it, and that's with the economy bad enough that I can't just go out and get another one any time soon if it comes to that either. Even in normal circumstances it's a very bad job.

Except in rare and unpleasant exceptions, scientific research only takes place under the constraints of certain ethical guidelines. While this is beneficial, sometimes I enjoy contemplating what knowledge might be gained if we weren't constrained by such concerns.

Hang in there bud, there's still us in the games section...........smoke one, drink a few, kick out some jams, and start a stupid poll.

Well guys a half year ago I thought it would get better here sooner or later. But it didn't. A lot has changed. This thread has lost its "feeling"

Oh and I am one of the few people who are still having a signature

no you wouldnt stop lying