• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
They say she is a Hermaphrodite.

L3ggy

*drops it*

L3ggy

How are you doing, bro?

I might get some more time to be in here at the end of the year depending on how the end of the year vacation stuff goes. Otherwise I get home and I'm pretty much have to go to sleep a few hours after that.

The English tourist was talking to the Clan Chief in the Highlands.
"England has brought civilisation to many continents. In your opinion how have we English improved Scotland?"

"Well, before you English ventured north of the border, there were no taxes, no debts, plenty o fish, plenty deer and plenty whiskey. The Scot spent his day hunting, fishing and distilling whiskey. He spent his nights having sex. Only the English would be dumb enough to assume that they could improve on a system like that".

~~~

On a train between Glasgow and Edinburgh, an American tourist addressed himself to an old Scottish gentleman who was sitting opposite him patiently reading his paper.
"Say, Scotty, you Scots are only proud of one thig. Being Scottish. Look at me. I may be an American, but I have French blood, Italian blood, German blood with a little Greek thrown in. What do you think O' that Scotty?"
The Scot looked up, observrd the man and slowly replied.
"Well I'll tell yea said the old man, Ah think it was very sporting of your mother."

:clap: