• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rand Paul goes in for the 2016 candidacy

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I like Kirsten Powers. Like Dino said, she digs in her heels for what she believes is right and I find myself agreeing with her more than I'd expect. And correct, she's a Christian now. On a side note, how does that happen - a rational, progressive, enlightened person going from atheist to all in?

Even when I disagree with her I find her reasonable. Polite too. She might support the left but she's not a shameless shill. I think there's even been a time or two when I supported her out of sympathy even when I was against her on the issue.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
On another note, you honestly feel Kimberly Guilfoyle as a RINO? I think she's a real conservative...You should be lucky to have her.

Sorry. I'm a little high and didn't see this part. Kimberly Guilfoyle's opinion doesn't stray off the teleprompter. I still say if the money was right she'd run to the left joining MSNBC and switch jerseys.

How douchey does this couple look like?

920x920.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
She could work there and still show strong conservative views...As for the pic, it would look way better if the DC was in there with her...lol

Deepcover

Closed Account
On a side note, how does that happen - a rational, progressive, enlightened person going from atheist to all in?

Powers felt God's presence and became a born again...which I have no qualms about...was just that time for her to convert I guess.
Well @tm I'm trying to convince MM into believing in a supreme being which she calls the invisible man and hoping she will enter the kingdom of heaven with God when her life has come to a close...So far the DC been unsuccessful...

Deepcover

Closed Account
I didn't read the book. Don't put words in my mouth. My previous post was my disgust she even wrote it.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
[video]http://thedailyshow.cc.com/extended-interviews/8kct30/exclusive-rand-paul-extended-interview[/video]
I was impressed with Paul's interview here. His statements on liberty vs security were spot-on, and thought what he had to say on abortion sounded uncharacteristically mature (for politics). He's definitely my favorite in the Republican camp, though until I take a proper thorough look through his voting record, that's not saying much.

Rand thinks like his father. He is trying to pick up millennial support which is a good strategy. If he could win the nomination he'd have a shot at winning the whole enchilada. He ran as a Tea Party conservative because it plays well in Kentucky. If Republicans could put aside their fixation on social issues and nominate him, I think he could defeat Hillary. I know for a fact that Hillary would send us into another war before Rand would.

A president Rand Paul would be an equal opportunity offender. Maybe that is what we need at this point.

Rand thinks like his father. He is trying to pick up millennial support which is a good strategy. If he could win the nomination he'd have a shot at winning the whole enchilada. He ran as a Tea Party conservative because it plays well in Kentucky. If Republicans could put aside their fixation on social issues and nominate him, I think he could defeat Hillary. I know for a fact that Hillary would send us into another war before Rand would.

A president Rand Paul would be an equal opportunity offender. Maybe that is what we need at this point.

Rand is a twit.
A goofy little front man with bad hair and an ego problem.
Rand Paul is not the answer for anything.
I believe the GOP are a party of war mongers. You cannot keep calling Bill Clinton soft on foreign policy and then insist his wife is pro war??? It truly reeks of FOX facts which are of course not facts at all.
Rand is just another fool in a long line of unqualified fools forced on Americans.

Rand is a twit.
A goofy little front man with bad hair and an ego problem.
Rand Paul is not the answer for anything.
I believe the GOP are a party of war mongers. You cannot keep calling Bill Clinton soft on foreign policy and then insist his wife is pro war??? It truly reeks of FOX facts which are of course not facts at all.
Rand is just another fool in a long line of unqualified fools forced on Americans.

Not sure if you are saying that I said Bubba was soft on foreign policy or if you are saying Rand Paul said it. I am not a critic of Bill Clinton's foreign policy that I am aware of. Maybe a couple of things here or there.

I don't really have a bead on who you are supporting or would support, but there isn't gonna be anyone on the he democrat side worthy of my support unless it is Jim Webb.

Democrats have started just as many wars as republicans. Repubs didn't start the Vietnam war, that is for sure. Nixon did try to win it however.

Not sure if you are saying that I said Bubba was soft on foreign policy or if you are saying Rand Paul said it. I am not a critic of Bill Clinton's foreign policy that I am aware of. Maybe a couple of things here or there.

I don't really have a bead on who you are supporting or would support, but there isn't gonna be anyone on the he democrat side worthy of my support unless it is Jim Webb.

Democrats have started just as many wars as republicans. Repubs didn't start the Vietnam war, that is for sure. Nixon did try to win it however.

It was a statement in general and Mr Eisenhower got us started in the Vietnam War the Dems just failed to stop the ball rolling.
Got to keep those heroin supply lines in tact......

It was a statement in general and Mr Eisenhower got us started in the Vietnam War the Dems just failed to stop the ball rolling.
Got to keep those heroin supply lines in tact......

Nah, Ike tried that nation building shit but didn't lead us into war.

Kennedy, committed us shortly before he was assassinated.

Johnson went balls deep. Gulf of Tonkin was his excuse.

Nixon figured, what the hell, we're there, let's try and win the fucking thing.