• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rainforest diversity.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• oroverde-rainforest-foundation.jpg
    oroverde-rainforest-foundation.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 240
that's sad

If university-know-it-all hippies didn't lobby governments in the west to lock up forests, maybe so many forestry companies wouldn't relocate to remote regions of South America and Asia to wantonly mow down whatever they please at a rate of knots. At least when they're logging at home (in my case, Australia), you can ensure that it's sustainable logging - and although the hippies won't admit it, there IS such a thing as sustainable forestry.

That being said, if your house has any timber used in it's construction (for example, the frame), then you have no right to make a negative comment. If the frame of your house is made out of aluminium because you want to save the environment, then you're a moron. If, however, you live in a tree, living off nuts and berries and have a solar powered computer made out of leaves and coconut shells, then comment away.

< / rant >

lol: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829759

I'm off to look at boobs!

If university-know-it-all hippies didn't lobby governments in the west to lock up forests, maybe so many forestry companies wouldn't relocate to remote regions of South America and Asia to wantonly mow down whatever they please at a rate of knots. At least when they're logging at home (in my case, Australia), you can ensure that it's sustainable logging - and although the hippies won't admit it, there IS such a thing as sustainable forestry.

That being said, if your house has any timber used in it's construction (for example, the frame), then you have no right to make a negative comment. If the frame of your house is made out of aluminium because you want to save the environment, then you're a moron. If, however, you live in a tree, living off nuts and berries and have a solar powered computer made out of leaves and coconut shells, then comment away.

< / rant >

lol: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829759

I'm off to look at boobs!

Well then go and watch boobs. We here use stone for our houses, neither alumunium nor wood and we have sustainable logging. It does work. We also have locked locations. There is no contradiction in that. It must be allowed to mention that rainforrests are being cut down. For that is the truth and it is a bad thing to happen. The more so with the climatic change going ever faster. So... what do you plan on doing? Apart from coming down hard on those who use their rights to speak their minds and watching boobs thereafter, that is?