• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gonna be picking this game up in a few hours can't wait honestly.

So far,been playing for a few hours and I'm think it might be one of the best looking console games ever,though there is some texture pop in on the PS3 version,and I heard that it's even worse on the 360.Nonetheless,it's a gorgeous game,and the gameplay is petty tight so far.

So got the game around 4pm and have been playing since made a quick 30 minute break to go grab some food with a friend. I love this game it badass some of the best visuals on a console beating out crysis 2 and battlefield 3. The gunplay is fantastic I love the multiple ammo types and the upgrades that you can buy. Also the car combat is actually very good too I was expecting some horrid handling but so far so good.

I like it and it does look gorgeous but the only complaint I have is that one minute it can be easy and the next it can be hard (i'm playing on normal difficulty). So when you least suspect it and didn't stock up on ammo, You Might be screwed.

Those mutants are freaking hard to shoot!!

You guys have got me interested so I might buy it if i can get it for a reasonable price, just spent £100 on gears 3 and don't even feel like playing through again after just completing it

You guys have got me interested so I might buy it if i can get it for a reasonable price, just spent £100 on gears 3 and don't even feel like playing through again after just completing it

Don't. It's a downloadable content at best. I beat it it within 8 hours and multiplayer (which is a laugh), is Twisted Metal without the Twisted Metal. Buy Borderlands and you'll save yourself hours and money

I give it 3/10

The only reason I do such a thing is from such disappointment, this is from the makers of Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein and this is what they drop on us? It had sooooo much hype and while I do like the multiplayer, it is a joke. A last effort to catch up on something they forgot about at the last second

Does anybody know if there is any other use for the bobbleheads other than selling them??

I only found two of them and I just hung on to them.Don't think you can do anything else but sell them though.

Don't. It's a downloadable content at best. I beat it it within 8 hours and multiplayer (which is a laugh), is Twisted Metal without the Twisted Metal. Buy Borderlands and you'll save yourself hours and money

I give it 3/10

The only reason I do such a thing is from such disappointment, this is from the makers of Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein and this is what they drop on us? It had sooooo much hype and while I do like the multiplayer, it is a joke. A last effort to catch up on something they forgot about at the last second

I was a little drunk when I wrote that (came back from the bar) and I would actually give Rage a 7/10. It's pretty much just a straight up shooter with quests. It is good to look at but as I kept playing it just made me miss Borderlands. I do think it is a disappointing effort that this came from id, the grandfather of first person shooters, but it wasn't horrible but it just wasn't great either. Maybe I just put too much hype into it.

was the 15minute install really necessary? I'm just starting to play this today

If you are crying over a 15 minute install for Rage,why don't you try installing DC Universe Online(for PS3).Took me over 13 fucking hours!

ugh... that seems way too long- do they give you a warning it will take long?
i just posted that about rage in the heat of the moment. i put it in and had the game update,which locked up 2 times @ 4%,why my PS3 does this every time for a game update ill never know because it's a wired hookup to my internet. it always takes 2-5 times to try to DL updates and i need to fully power down the PS3 and restart just to get it to work. then i DL'd the sewer mission that came as DLC with the game (that took a handful of minutes) then once the game was ready the install took 15+ minutes. that is why i was bitching i think it was 1/2 hour just to get a game started! but 13 hours thats crazy

Well, there's a reason for a long download period with DC Universe Online. You're downloading all of the updates that have been added to the game in addition to the original main game all at once, instead of over time like the subscribers did.

Well, there's a reason for a long download period with DC Universe Online. You're downloading all of the updates that have been added to the game in addition to the original main game all at once, instead of over time like the subscribers did.
well good thing i dont play that game. i guess you set it up to run overnight? or during the day while @ work?

ugh... that seems way too long- do they give you a warning it will take long?
i just posted that about rage in the heat of the moment. i put it in and had the game update,which locked up 2 times @ 4%,why my PS3 does this every time for a game update ill never know because it's a wired hookup to my internet. it always takes 2-5 times to try to DL updates and i need to fully power down the PS3 and restart just to get it to work. then i DL'd the sewer mission that came as DLC with the game (that took a handful of minutes) then once the game was ready the install took 15+ minutes. that is why i was bitching i think it was 1/2 hour just to get a game started! but 13 hours thats crazy
I'm pretty sure that the install for Rage take as long as it does is because it is installing the texture packs.

I'm not talking about the DL time,I'm talking about the install time after you download the update.

TBH,it wasn't worth it.Way too much HD space that game takes up,and way too much time it takes to get into a game,that quite frankly,isn't all that fun.That's just my opinion though.