• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have had a huge thing for her ever since I first laid eyes one her Penthouse spread back in the mid 80s. I own most of her DVDs, a couple of VHS and a whole lot of digital photos. I'm still looking for more and would like to find another serious collector to possibly do some trading with. I really like to get my hands on some more of those early oral cum scenes.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have had a huge thing for her ever since I first laid eyes one her Penthouse spread back in the mid 80s. I own most of her DVDs, a couple of VHS and a whole lot of digital photos. I'm still looking for more and would like to find another serious collector to possibly do some trading with. I really like to get my hands on some more of those early oral cum scenes.

Penthouse spread??? I'd LOVE to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: i need more of Racquel Darrian

I too am looking for more. Call me greedy, but I already have tons and just want more. She was and is so incredibly gorgeous. Some have suggested that she is sexually boring. Whatever on that. With a body so fine, a face so incredibly pretty and the willingness to coax cum out of the 7 horny cocks that I’ve had the pleasure of seem her satisfy, I find nothing boring about her.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: