• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Sterling (Reality Kings, Kink) / Rachel (MILF Hunter)

I must say I'm flattered to find this :) This is the actual Rachel Sterling. I wanted to answer a few things since i see a few of you are interested in my work. I am on Kink CAM with my boyfriend, though we took a very long break due to just basic life issues. We do plan on getting back on there soon. I am only getting cast as extras right now (daredorm and my college gf two weeks ago, IN the VIP tonight) but alas I'm not a main. I've had issues getting hired as a main down here in FL with the big studios. There is a few clips on Jerkygirls of me (dating from now back to FEB) and their other site Taboo. I've also done two videos with DancingBear. If you guys have Twitter feel free to follow me :o) I honestly love fans.

There will also be photo proof on my profile that this is really me, Rachel Sterling of MILF Hunter :)

She has a small part in the new Dare Dorm scene "Fetish Attraction". This woman needs staring roles, she is too hot just to have her in the background. Waste of her looks #hirerachelsterling !!!
http://www.girlznation.com/galleries/dare_dorm_fetish_attraction/
dare_dorm_fetish_attraction_8.jpg