• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Sterling - AKA: Angel Veil

Re: Angel Veil

I think we began to stray from the actual request of this post... Does anyone know where one can get more pictures of Angel Veil

I read today that she is starring in the "Wedding Crashers" movie (as Rachel Sterling) that is out later this Summer.

She's carved herself a nice little niche in a few small roles on the big screen. Every time I see her on the screen though, I think of the time I saw her in a girl/girl set back in the 90's. Nothing simulated about it...she was kneeling behind the other girl and definitely enjoying herself. I'll pass along the link if I find it.

Re: Angel Veil a.k.a. Rachel Sterling and Lisa Ann

VERY VERY HOTT....i have a vid of her stripping and I must say DAMN!!

Re: Angel Veil a.k.a. Rachel Sterling and Lisa Ann

She was in a recent episode of Reno 911. She played a prostitute in a very funny scene that went something like this:
Two sherriff's deputies are investigating an injured man (heart attacK?)in a brothel.
Deputy Travis, to prostitute: "So what exactly happened to him?"
prostitute whispers something inaudible in his ear.
Travis:uh, huh? what else?
prostitutes whispers some more.
Travis:Really? And how much does something like that cost?
Prostitute again whispers.
Travis: Hey, Dangle (the other deputy) can we wrap this up? I need to get to cash machine!
:D
trust me, its funny.

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member

that would be great, but i don´t think that there are any vids of her online.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think there is any vids dedicated to just her. That would be awesome if there was.

I found some videos of her a long time ago. Like years and years ago, so they mush exist somewhere. I have no idea where to get them though. I don't even have them anymore after I lost them to a computer crash.