• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i'm trying so hard not to get sick, but i think i might be coming down with the flu right before i leave for thailand :crying:

I hope you get to feeling better. A flight with the flu is terrible.

i'm trying so hard not to get sick, but i think i might be coming down with the flu right before i leave for thailand :crying:

Ah bad luck rachel, best way to get rid of flu, eat/drink hot stuff on ur flight. For example, if its a late flight, drink lots of hot chocolate to make you feel abit better, and also to help you fall asleep. If its just a normal flight, have something like soup if you can, and i suppose a couple of aspirin wouldnt be a bad idea :)

get better soon :)

Typical hype:p Did all this kind of stuff in college (politics,economics,business), what the people on the video are saying is incredibly misleading, theres an tiny element of truth to it, but not as much as they are making out:p thats the easy version to explain it for the horny mass-debaters out there :)

How do you explain the sudden rise in the rate of obesity in the U.S. over the last 20 years? Food definitely does matter and the game has changed. Kudos Rachel, for posting this.

How do you explain the sudden rise in the rate of obesity in the U.S. over the last 20 years? Food definitely does matter and the game has changed. Kudos Rachel, for posting this.

Stop being so hostile :p The video is incredibly misleading, its not as simple as that, and there are hundreds of contributing factors / theories thats its pretty much impossible so sum up - even the essay i wrote in college (3200 words) only scratched the surface, lets just not go there :surprise:

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Stop being so hostile :p The video is incredibly misleading, its not as simple as that, and there are hundreds of contributing factors / theories thats its pretty much impossible so sum up - even the essay i wrote in college (3200 words) only scratched the surface, lets just not go there :surprise:

i'm very interested in this topic and would be grateful for you to share your views and knowledge about the topic...

Nice to see you and Celeste Starr do a scene... she's a fave.

Did you girls talk about the industry and her one off b/g scene all that while ago? Would luv her to do another.

Congrat's on the release. Looking forward to my posed Brazzer's Live request :D

disagree with brazzers live, but definately brazzers.

No way. Rachel Roxxx has done a scene of Brazzers Live and it was awesome. I think Rachel Roxxx should convince Rachel Starr to join her in an upcoming scene and then throw in maybe Nikki Benz or Julia Ann to top it off.

:nanner:

Right well as requested by rachel herself, i shall deliver :p

Basically, as i said its not all strictly true what was said, but there is an element of truth in it, mainly about the food we eat, the food point is pretty much spot on, thats the part i agree with. However, the stuff about the medicine and genetically modifying foods with e.g. pesticides, genetic injections, and pills. Its a completely ridiculous statement to say our medicines may not be actually produced for human use, its so ridiculous its laughable, as the human race we use pills everyday, wrether thats Aspirin, anti-biotics. ROFL at that stat of "100,000" americans die each year from using pills, with a 300,000,000 population. Its all very well throwing stats around, source of these stats? what do these stats take into account? do they take into account medical patients who have a kidney transplant, then get an infection (so takes anti-biotics) and then dies?

Without the medicines and drugs we use today, we would be in a similar position to dying countries, with no medical treatments or pills, we would be 1000 years in the past. So what if the people making these drugs want to charge a high amount of money, lives are worth more than anything you could ever purchase, without their genius you wouldnt even have this drug in the first place, its only fair for them to want financial gain. The beauty about medicine is once its discovered it can be re-used by another company to produce effectively the same drug, with a minor difference and different name.

As to the "you are what you eat" comment, thats true, there are so many illness' linked with what you eat, but its a ridiculous and bold statement to say basically if we all sort out how we eat, we wont need all this medicine. Its wrong, theres no evidence to back it up, and its just not reality. Although what we eat impacts directly on our body, in terms of illness or health, its around 20% liable for the current illness' we suffer as a race. So what if we all eat fine, not a tiny bit of junk, then my kidney decides to stop working? Oh, well we dont need pills anymore, the vital anti-biotics and drugs that will stop your body rejecting the new liver we will give you, its all fine because your as healthy as an oxe (which is actually worse because u have more anti-bodies and white blood cells). Also, speaking about profit, i wonder how much money the producers made from making that documentary, from feeding off the worry and fear of the human race.

Obviously ive just summed up a few of the key points in this arguement but really, its so easy making bold statements especially about human health, but proof > words.

endearer said:
So what if we all eat fine, not a tiny bit of junk, then my kidney decides to stop working? Oh, well we dont need pills anymore, the vital anti-biotics and drugs that will stop your body rejecting the new liver we will give you

Sorry lol, was slightly early this morning! Remove the word Liver and replace it with Kidney ;)

I'm not being hostile at all. Way too many Americans are oblivious to the fact that the food industry as changed dramatically, and this particular film points to some viable points. "Food, Inc." is another movie that does exactly that.

I will agree with you that there are other contributing factors (i.e. parents not doing their jobs in raising their kids to healthy and rather showing them by example that there's nothing wrong with buying cheap food that isn't healthy, genetic parameters, gentrification confounded with an overt lack of supermarkets with produce sections, etc.)

So I must emphatically disagree with you when you say, "let's not go there". We ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY need to go there when kids are being diagnosed with type II diabetes at the age of 10, and dying from chronic kidney disease secondary to diabetic nephropathy at the age of 30. :surprise:

But that's just my opinion.

As to the "you are what you eat" comment, thats true, there are so many illness' linked with what you eat, but its a ridiculous and bold statement to say basically if we all sort out how we eat, we wont need all this medicine.

Your point is taken. I think it is worthwhile to consider however that poor eating habits, coupled with lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyles lead to a number of chronic medical conditions that are fairly common today.

Type II diabetes. Hypertension. Myocardial infarction (heart attack). Kidney disease. Hypercholesterolemia.

As far as medical care goes, I believe we as a society have become way too reactive as opposed to being proactive. We deal with treating the diabetes when it's full blown, as opposed to funneling energy and resources into PREVENTIONAL education. I agree with you that medicine is needed, to suggest that it isn't is ludicrous. But I think it would be more effective if the health care system in general became more prophylactic in nature. After all, while medication has effectively treated a number of conditions, there is not one drug on God's green earth that doesn't have some type of side effect. If we concentrate on being preventative, we can circumvent that to a degree.