• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Re: What do u want 2 know about Rachel Starr?

Hey Rachel,
Would you ever consider being molded for a fleshlight or any toy for that matter.?
That'd be somethin great.!

Hey Rachel,
Do you have any toys modeled after you.?
I was looking for some but couldn't find any...
Would you ever consider having a fleshlight or any toy for that matter modeled after you?

Hi Rachel,

Have you already filmed your second anal scene or do you have any idea of what company You Might shoot it for if your still haven't done it yet?

Also, I want to say I have been a huge fan of your work ever since I saw that brazzers video of you with Veronica Rayne (I think the video was called Star Treatment). Ever since that video you have been my number one girl.

P.S.
My dream wish would be you doing anal (maybe a dp thrown in there) in Oil Overload 4 (hint hint ;))

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Rachel,
Do you have any toys modeled after you.?
I was looking for some but couldn't find any...
Would you ever consider having a fleshlight or any toy for that matter modeled after you?

i would love to but don't know how to contact the company and talk to them about it. i've asked a couple of my agents if they have contact info and they don't know either :9 kinda bummed about it because i think it would be a lot of fun!

Hi Rachel,

Have you already filmed your second anal scene or do you have any idea of what company You Might shoot it for if your still haven't done it yet?

Also, I want to say I have been a huge fan of your work ever since I saw that brazzers video of you with Veronica Rayne (I think the video was called Star Treatment). Ever since that video you have been my number one girl.

P.S.
My dream wish would be you doing anal (maybe a dp thrown in there) in Oil Overload 4 (hint hint ;))

i would love to but don't know how to contact the company and talk to them about it. i've asked a couple of my agents if they have contact info and they don't know either :9 kinda bummed about it because i think it would be a lot of fun!

I'll make one for you. Free of charge. Well, not completely free.

Rachel, I would love to see you and some of the best reverse cowgirl riders, maybe five of you, side by side, or in a circle, riding hard and fast. A cute competition. Then you switch to the next dick, then the next dick. Each girl rides each one. Then you all suck and stroke each guy off. No male masturbation! If they can't control themselves, tie those dudes down! LOL. What could possibly be hotter than that? Hey, get all the Texas girls together for this!

rachel, id just like to say thanks for the great videos, personal pix you post for us, and for being an actual person to us on this site and talking to us. thanks again!

sidenote.. i cant believe your wishlist isnt emptied from fans getting u your items on the list

Do they keep pushing back the release date on "Rachel Starr is Bad Ass" or what? The Elegant Angel website initially said Sept. 21. Then it was Sept. 30. Now I'm reading Oct. 6th. What the fuck? That's really unprofessional.

Do they keep pushing back the release date on "Rachel Starr is Bad Ass" or what? The Elegant Angel website initially said Sept. 21. Then it was Sept. 30. Now I'm reading Oct. 6th. What the fuck? That's really unprofessional.

I've abstained from masturbation for 3 weeks thus far, and im almost dead as a male, i NEED that scene!

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Do they keep pushing back the release date on "Rachel Starr is Bad Ass" or what? The Elegant Angel website initially said Sept. 21. Then it was Sept. 30. Now I'm reading Oct. 6th. What the fuck?

:(

can't hardly wait for it...

I've abstained from masturbation for 3 weeks thus far, and im almost dead as a male, i NEED that scene!

:eek:

:1orglaugh :rofl:

:bowdown:

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Rachel, I would love to see you and some of the best reverse cowgirl riders, maybe five of you, side by side, or in a circle, riding hard and fast. A cute competition. Then you switch to the next dick, then the next dick. Each girl rides each one. Then you all suck and stroke each guy off. No male masturbation! If they can't control themselves, tie those dudes down! LOL. What could possibly be hotter than that? Hey, get all the Texas girls together for this!

i like that idea too!

rachel, id just like to say thanks for the great videos, personal pix you post for us, and for being an actual person to us on this site and talking to us. thanks again!

sidenote.. i cant believe your wishlist isnt emptied from fans getting u your items on the list

muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i keep adding stuff too :)

it was released yesterday honey! xoxo

I Love 2 Watch You ... You Honestly Turn Me On 2 The Fullest Rachel! You're Def My #1 Star :)