• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Roxxx or Rachel Starr

Rachel Roxxx or Rachel Starr?

• Rachel Roxxx

Votes: 203 47.9%
  • Rachel Starr

Votes: 221 52.1%

• Total voters
I'd never heard of either woman before this thread. But upon searching out photos of them and judging both ladies based on first glance (impression) I have to vote for Rachel Roxxx. That's not taking anything away from Rachel Starr. It's just that Miss Roxxx seems to do it more for me is all.

DR. B

Closed Account
I'll take both whores, please.

Thank You.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'll take both whores, please.

Thank You.

:thumbsup: Here you go, DR. B. This ones's for you. :thumbsup:

Rachel Roxxx and Rachel Starr_0177.jpg

As for me ... I'll take Rachel Roxxx :)

So VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY difficult to choose! This is truly one of those 'Six of one and a half dozen of the other' situations, or a Catch-22, or a Kantian antinomy or something.

Gun to my head? I have to say Rachel Starr. Today, I mean. This very instant. But I could easily say Rachel Roxxx tomorrow. Or five minutes from now. Whichever one I happen to be getting off to at the time.

UNLESS it's one of the scenes they've done together, in which case I'll take the gun and shoot myself in the head because it just isn't fair, damnit, it just isn't fucking fair to make me choose!

Rachel, Rachel, why hast thou forsaken me?

P.S. Don't worry, I know I'm not funny. Just a tortured soul is all.

Neither. Roxx would have had the edge had she not ended up like a lady Schwarzenegger in the end. Look at that image of her above with Starr: she had some flesh to her.