• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pitino

are you talking to me?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
rachel-aziani-photos-529-0161.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Moderator --- I've been looking this thread over... upload links to vids from off her site?? zip files and links to her photo galleries?

Anyone here a paying member of Rachel's site? Aziani.com in general ...Well I am.

And I'm gonna tell Buzz about this thread ... He's not going to be happy. And neither is Rachel.

All the links are free sample links same for the pictures. Would think they would be happy about the added publicity. I used to be a member of her site and I discovered her through this site.

Moderator --- I've been looking this thread over... upload links to vids from off her site?? zip files and links to her photo galleries?

Anyone here a paying member of Rachel's site? Aziani.com in general ...Well I am.

And I'm gonna tell Buzz about this thread ... He's not going to be happy. And neither is Rachel.

these are preview galleries...not exactly the same as full photo sets...you can tell Rachel about this...I'm pretty sure she has heard of Freeones through Chica

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

http://rachelaziani.com/galleries/p1-pt1-rachel505/index.php

Does anybody have an upload link for the video from this shower pictorial or a similar shoot ?

My wife and I met her years ago in Vegas, very nice person, I think the shower/bathtub videos are her best work. Other stuff is a bit too hard for the missus. :dunno:

Thanks Steve3888 and d_jologs!!

Yes, I did tell them. Of course Rachel and Buzz know this site.. they are promoting the Miss Freeones contest as Silver Sponsors... don't ya know!!

Though Rachel and Buzz do like their privacy.

We'll find out if all these links and zip files and "upload" links indicated here are indeed sample preview photo galleries and 30 second vids to promote Rachel's site and the Aziani website in general.

I expect someone from Aziani.com to be testing them out soon. Real soon.

But if they aren't? ... pity.

As this thread will probably go away.