• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey what happened to all the pix from PUG?.

Sorry about that. We had to disable hotlinking from our domain because we had some unscrupulous people out there abusing it. We've got a new promo domain that will be strictly for hotlinking now and will be using it from here on out. Unfortuantely, it's way too late to edit any of the former posts so we'll have to live with those but the good news is that the links are still all in place and the freebie images they lead to are still there as well.

Apologies :(

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Tell me about it. She's got like a mile of cleavage. ;)

Holy smoke! This is among the best clichés I saw about her. You have carefully chosen the pic.
It must be difficult to just look anything else when she's around.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I swear, I never get used to how huge her boobs are. She always amazes me.

Any Chance of really HD videos (1280 x 768 px at least)? It's been an industry standard for some time now, and you should seriously consider it. Your pictures are very high quality, but not your videos, sadly. :(

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We will have that relatively soon, yes. Actually, our videos are of very high quality, it's just the screen size that's 25% smaller than a 1280 sized window, so our videos are just slightly smaller, not lower in overall image quality.

Many of the 1280 sized windows we've seen on other sites don't actually look better or have higher quality, they're just bigger. In fact, the larger screen size makes the pixilation of the video more evident and thus appear lower in quality, which is one of the reasons we've stuck with the 960 sized screens for as long as we have. :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Agreed. Can't wait for more new stuff on her.

A non nude set? I think it's nice from time to time. Those last things were just awesome.
Did her breasts got bigger again?

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't know if they got bigger again -- I think that's more the photo and camera angle -- but she's still freakin' huge!

As evidence, I submit this new HD video just in time for the weekend! A hot bubble bath... :)

http://www.rachelaldana.com/video.php?id=1421