• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

Hi Rachel. Firstly I just wanted to say how stunningly beautiful you are and secondly could you tell me who makes the bras with the X pendant between the cups. I love em and the way they support a pair of breasts as magnificent as yours.

a poll for all big boobs fans.. (includes Rachel, hopes she doesnt get mad)
http://***********************/11262432/Who-would-you-like-to-do-hardcore-poll%3F.html

1.Music on the videos is very annoying as they sound like some cheap day time tv theme tune.
2.The structure of the videos are always the same. Camera just floats around a bit and Rachel takes her top off. End. Not very alluring. Don't want her to be explicit cause that's not her thing and that's cool.
3. Photo sets are really boring.
4. Basically once you've seen one picture of her that's all you need to see. Don't need to subscribe to the site to see anymore.

I agree with the guy above I would not pay 20 bucks a month for the same shots and for someone that only takes here top off. You should work for someone else besides pinup glam and spice it up. Also whats up with the lines under your breast? Dose anyone else see this? I'd say there fake!

I agree with the guy above I would not pay 20 bucks a month for the same shots and for someone that only takes here top off. You should work for someone else besides pinup glam and spice it up. Also whats up with the lines under your breast? Dose anyone else see this? I'd say there fake!

Nice first post. you're going to fit in just fine !. Two things. 1. If you're not a fan then why post ? 2. Fuck off !

You can say what you want. That's your right. It's just no one wants to hear it. Obviously this thread is for fans of Rachel. therefore why does anyone want to hear you complaining about her. I may well be flying solo with this view. There are plenty of Girls with threads about them on here that I don't care for much, heres what I do.....I don't post on them.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Also whats up with the lines under your breast? Dose anyone else see this? I'd say there fake!

First of all it's "they're" not "there". "They're" is a contraction of the two words "They are" and "there" is a noun used to describe the location of something, i.e. "it's over there".

Secondly, breast tissue is like most fatty tissue, i.e. it's not all smooth and perfectly round, especially for women with considerably larger breasts. All you have to do is look at women with macromastia to see this. It's also why many women have one boob slightly larger than the other (Rachel does not have this, but many women do). Plus there are other tissues and ligaments that suspend the breast tissue and those aren't always even and symmetrical either. The line you are looking at is one of those ligaments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper's_ligaments

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

thisrocks

Banned
This guy theelectricdude has got a good point from all accept. For one thing if you read the flaming rules he doesn't even break any of the rules. Pinup glam is just mad about him saying that her breast are fake. I don't ever remember seeing lines in fat tissue before, how convenient it be directly under her breast.She dose have implants and should stop saying other wise. Just like saying she has the biggest breast in England. http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/images/photos/rachel6/RACHEL-VOL6-20.JPG