• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

How big are her tits? I have read in different places about 3 sizes!

i don't think any of the girls on pin-up show the pussy. And she IS the pin-up girl. Rachel works her ass of for that studio. I've never seen so many sets and so frequently from one source. (i use "work" lightly of course. I should say she dedicates much of her career for that studio, and we all appreciate it greatly). When she's done with pinupgirls, I'm betting shes done with the modeling career..is my point...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She works her ass off for herself, actually. Her site belongs to her, we just run it for her. She's the person in charge, as it should be. :)

So she puts up the money for the photographers, the sets, the make-up people, the hairdressers, the equipment, creates the schedule, the deadlines, and gets the locations? And you guys are just storing the media out of this machine in a box with a neat little bow? At 30 bucks a month. So she's able to make back all those costs, including paying you guys to host, from the membership costs of one website?

ooo i can just feel the heated disgust and hatred of my shocking, imcomprehencible, ignorance, about to come my way, disrupted space-time. Can't wait....

So she puts up the money for the photographers, the sets, the make-up people, the hairdressers, the equipment, creates the schedule, the deadlines, and gets the locations? And you guys are just storing the media out of this machine in a box with a neat little bow? At 30 bucks a month. So she's able to make back all those costs, including paying you guys to host, from the membership costs of one website?
ooo i can just feel the heated disgust and hatred of my shocking, imcomprehencible, ignorance, about to come my way, disrupted space-time. Can't wait....
Brand names and marketing affect profit ... oh, never seen that before. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, I forgot what board I'm on. "Down with capitalism!"

[ HINT: If she doesn't like it, she can always choose another partner. Choice, consumers, etc... capitalism actually works. One way or another, people will take money and provide services, I'd rather that be by choice, not mandate by politicians. ]

Ah professor...eloquent in your digression as always. Somehow finds a connection with the former topic to a personal sexual conquest or a nugget of knowledge gained from the extensive experience out in the big scary world, formulated in such a way as to avoid biasedness or controversy.
Or I just sometimes don't know what the hell you're talking about. I'm going with the latter on this one. but sometimes it's just....come on....I mean....come on....I can't hear the word 'hourglass' anymore without refering to a female body type because of this guy.
come on...
Yeah, I'm the asshole on this one

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

We don't publicly discuss or disclose any contract matters, ever. Suffice to say she owns her site in full and has full editorial control over the content that is on it.

I agree with boredasf. Prof likes most of the same girls I do cause he's always in the threads I read but he analyzes his preferences to the point that I can't imagine it's any fun for him. He's like a chemist trying to explain to you why strawberry ice cream is better than vanilla. And what does "fanging" mean?

To keep it on topic, it's funny Rachel Aldana hasn't done any bondage/fetish stuff. I'm sure she's been approached with offers but I guess it's not her cup of tea.

full-fanging to be precise, which insinuates that one can be not-so-fanging. Lacking in fang. Or an adundance of fang. Sort of fang-ish. Damn, that chick's hips are hella fang!

funny how Denise's boobs look super fake only when shes standing next to Rachel good update nonetheless

because they are super fake, and i though the same thing.:D
Denise also look like she has a little guts.