• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

R.I.P. Kobe Bryant NBA LEGEND

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
And the 13 year old daughter. :(
/me wonders who the other 7 in the copter were, as well. May they rest well.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
What a shame. Like him or not, dude did his thing. Legends are what legends are. Goes to show you, it can happen to anyone. Every day should be valued. It's not like people to remember that, but the world would be a much better place if we all did.

Shocked and deeply saddened over the tragic loss of Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna in yesterday's helicopter crash.
Rest in Peace "Mamba", Gigi, and the other souls aboard that fatal flight.

37753002gq.jpg

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Tragic. RIP.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I feel bad for everybody else.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Still speechless, my condolences and prayers to the families of those tragically lost yesterday. Those great people gone to soon will be missed for all they gave back to others. :angel1:

Last edited:
R.I.P. Kobe Bean Bryant

R.I.P. Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant (shes at the end of this video, probably two years old)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So long, Mamba. We hardly knew ye.

I guess the most important lesson to be learned from this tragedy is, aside from letting everyone you love know you love them, is to never skimp on aircraft maintenance.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rest in Peace Kobe and Gianna. A lot of families will be affected by this. The thing that I don't understand. Sure it is about a three hour drive to go about 70 miles because of the bad traffic. By helicopter, about twenty-five minutes. If they were cancelling flights and letting planes and helicopters to not go up and fly because of visibility issues. Why did the pilot take off? Then he couldn't see, lost direction and flew right into that hillside. So I don't think this was a result of aircraft maintenance. You definitely have to blame the pilot. His error big-time.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?978922-Kobe-Bryant-dead

*May as well combine threads mods*

Here are the seven other victims:

--John Altobelli: Orange Coast College baseball coach. Also lived in Newport Beach, coached OCC to 4 California CC championships. Friend of the Bryant family for years.
--Keri Altobelli; Alyssa Altobelli: Keri Altobelli was the wife of John Altobelli. Daughter Alyssa Altobelli played on the Mamba basketball team with Gianna Bryant.
--Christina Mauser: Assistant coach of the Mamba girl's basketball team that Gianna played for. The Mamba Sports Academy was co-founded by Kobe Bryant.
--Ara Zobayan: Pilot of the helicopter. He had flown Kobe and others many times prior. Had over 20 years experience as a helicopter pilot.
--Sarah Chester; Payton Chester: Mother Sarah and daughter Payton traveled with the Bryants as part of the Mamba girl's basketball team. Payton attended Harbor View school and played on the team.

Condolences to all the victims and their families and fans.

When his legendary career ended his life and sadly of his daughter ended too.

RIP Kobe.