• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

R/C Helicopter with 1911 .45 Auto Handgun Attachment : )

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Cool toy if can call it a toy. Replace the gun with an air gun and start shooting :D

An air gun would be useless. Thats something someone is developing for law enforcement, much like the robots they use. I would bet this is something for upper story use, thats why it said camera and other experiments to come soon. Probably will have a POV video, right now he's testing to see if the recoil of the gun makes it non flyable, or uncontrollable. I take that back, an air gun WOULD be fun, for playing in a nice big open field...or pigeon hunting!

Facetious

Moderated
Although I'm a '11 fanatic, the Glock 22 or 35 might be a better application here -
:thinks about 33 round Glock magazine: :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I think they should outlaw toy helicopters.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Now every kid is gonna want one, I hope Satan, er I mean Santa has time to make them all before Christmas.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
.... and a biological weapons dispenser and ....

oh shit this is fun making my own weapon of mass destruction

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Yeah nothing says Christmas like mixing remote control toys with firearms.

Damn and I was having fun in this thread, fucking fascists taking down the video.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
How did that video violate youtube's terms of anything? :dunno:

They just wanted it down.

Someone needs to make another youtube.

An air gun would be useless. Thats something someone is developing for law enforcement, much like the robots they use.

fortunately I think that you confusing reality with the movie robocop.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
fortunately I think that you confusing reality with the movie robocop.

You've never seen the robots, on wheels or tracks that they use for bomb disposal, or to get a camera into a situation to see whats going on? I know you've heard of the Mars Rover, and other similar devices. Thats what I meant by robot.

yeah, I know. But they don't actually use robots for law enforcement...yet. and I hope that they don't. i'm fucking telling you, man...I'm a peaceful guy, but there are two things that I will never trust and I have a zero tolerance, shoot-on-site policy: one of them is robots. the other one is aliens.

anything with a more advanced intelligence/technology than us knows that humanity has got to go, so it's them or me.