• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question for guys the frequently visit strip clubs

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
There should be some frequent buyers card, after you get ten hole punches in your card. The 11th dance should be free.

Hondarobot

Banned
Well, all things considered, $280 isn't that bad considering he got access to her asshole. I'm trying to post positive.

:facepalm:

300$

Wow I can get laid and have my emotional need fulfilled with only 100$ from a women I clicked with at a local MP. BTW I'm one of the few that does most clients are massage only.

I got burned by about 1200$ in only a few months by this girl at a Strips club I learned my lesson and know where to look for better deals.

I might go to Strip club now just to chill with a beer and sometimes the ladies hang out for free, its all in how you play it.

Good luck in you travels....

You got great value...in my club its just topless $200 for the half hour plus you buy 2 drinks (not including tip) or $400 for the hour you have to buy 4 drinks...mind you I am entirely disgusted at hookers that disguise themselves as strippers...if they want to let guys rub their pussy and play with their ass hole they need to do that on their own time out of the club...it makes it difficult for girls like myself that don't do that nasty shit...but what you got is somewhat tame compared to the girls I've seen have unprotected sex with the customers...its nasty and disgusting ...these mother fuckers that come in who knows what they may have? And the dudes are even more stupid than the girls for paying to fuck a girl that's fucked 3 other guys unprotected and untested that night...

That is true. I've seen one stripper leave with a customer and told her friend call her in forty-five minutes. Some been caught in the back having sex. Recently Sheriffs came in on a surprise sting and got for liquor after hours and one stripper for prostitution. I find it scary. Because you do not know what they might have. I couldn't enjoy myself because of that.