• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question for guys the frequently visit strip clubs

So I decided to go to a strip club during the day time yesterday. I've only been to a strip club one other time in my life, so I was kind of nervous walking in. Much like I expected there was only two dancers at first. Considering it was only 1 o'clock in the afternoon, they were actually really good looking.

My question is, how much do people generally spend at a strip club? I'm pretty sure I got screwed, but had a pretty good time, so I'm not complaining. Here's what happened:

The woman at the door asked if it was my first time there. I told her it was. She grabbed one of the dancers and said they were going to give me a tour of the place. The "tour" pretty much meant they walked me into a back room and told me to sit on the couch. The stripper instantly took her top off and sat right next to me with her long legs draped into my lap. The door woman told me the best value for my money is their "private parties." She said it is $60 for 20 minutes, $80 for half an out, and $120 for the entire hour. I was getting pretty excited by the hot almost naked woman on my lap, so I agreed on the $80 for half an hour. As the door woman took my money away, she said, "now let me remind you that our dancers only work on tips. The $80 only covers the cost of renting the room. You guys can agree on a "tip" yourselves." Then the door woman left.

Fuck.... I thought $80 was going to cover the half hour. The dancer gets up, rubs her tits into me and says, for $100 I'll give you a dance with my top off. For $200, I'll take my bottoms off and give a more personal dance. For $300, you'll get my best show. God damn it. I want the best show, but I can't pay $380 dollars in all. "Ummmm, how about the $200 option," is what I replied. Now mind you, I'm now $280 deep for a half hour dance.

Now, this was probably the best half hour of my life. She let me rub her pussy, touch her asshole as she bent over in front of me, and let me tweak her nipples all while grinding on my dick. I can only imagine what would have happened if I went the $300 route.

So, finally, how does this experience rate? Could I have gotten a similar experience for a lot less? Is the $20 dance that I've heard about only get me one song with out the touching?

After leaving, I was worried about how much I spent, but can't stop thinking about it, and might even go back again. God damn they are good at their job.

What do you guys think?

You got ripped off. lolz.

More you go in there the less they will pay attention to you if you don't become more and more lavish in your spending. The girls are actresses. Also if they let just any guy do that who has the money careful you don't catch anything...

Either way peruse your options. Keep your money safe. Negotiate, too.

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
You got great value...in my club its just topless $200 for the half hour plus you buy 2 drinks (not including tip) or $400 for the hour you have to buy 4 drinks...mind you I am entirely disgusted at hookers that disguise themselves as strippers...if they want to let guys rub their pussy and play with their ass hole they need to do that on their own time out of the club...it makes it difficult for girls like myself that don't do that nasty shit...but what you got is somewhat tame compared to the girls I've seen have unprotected sex with the customers...its nasty and disgusting ...these mother fuckers that come in who knows what they may have? And the dudes are even more stupid than the girls for paying to fuck a girl that's fucked 3 other guys unprotected and untested that night...

Where do you live? If you were in San Francisco and got a half hour private show that included full contact for $280 you got a bargain. At the Crazy Horse the cover is $25 bucks, a 3-song private show (about 10 minutes) is $100 bucks for limited contact, plus however much the girl wants to charge for extras (which are strictly forbidden at CH). At the Mitchell Brothers the cover varies between $15 and $40 dollars (depending on when you get there), a 20-minute private room is $160 bucks, plus whatever extra fee the dancer might want to tack on top (which can range from $20 bucks for little- to no-contact, to $1000+ for full service, depending on the dancer). At the Market Street Cinema admission is either $15 or $25 bucks (depending on what time you get there), a private room is $100 bucks for 10 minutes, plus whatever upsell the dancer wants to charge. At the New Century admission is $30 bucks, a 6-minute private show is $80 dollars, and the dancer will inevitably upsell whatever she does for $300+ dollars, which only gets you access to her tits, plus she won't do anything until you've paid for a second 6-minute time slot. All the full nude clubs on Broadway charge $60 bucks for a 1-song private show, which includes no touching below the waist, and which most girls will upsell to $100+ bucks.

Last edited:

DR. B

Closed Account
as soon as "the woman at the door asked if it was my first time there. I told her it was." it was over for you. I'll bring a tiner of coke for them and I can get a blow job for $50. It's $20 a lap dance during a song where I live. You just got to remember, you're in control. They are just Ho's, don't let them run game on you. Even if she's hot, fuck her, she wants your money, and it's up to you if you want to share. My favorite is just to go on stage and give out 5 dollars here and there, and if shes hot, ill ask her to go to my table. ask her if she wants a bump, a drink, and if $50-60 dollars good for her to suck my dick. 90% of the time it is. If not, then ill tip her $10 dollars to leave my fucking table. It's simple as that. You can have a great time, just got to remember that you're in control and they want your money. Not so much as you need her cause, even if you don't score, theres always freeones to jerk off to.

I was getting pretty excited by the hot almost naked woman on my lap.....

This is the best line in the thread. lol :D
And because I've had such a fun day today*, I'm gonna give you some Rep. :)

*Had a good day at work, played some sports, talked with friends. And when I got up this morning, I found Christina Hendricks with her tits out. It couldn't get much better could it?!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I've never done the VIP Room thing. So, at first it was sounding like a good deal ... until the part about the $80 only covering the renting of the room. Doh!
I think you could have gotten a better value.
We'd have to take into consideration how many dances you had in that half hour.
To me, $280 concentrated into ONE half hour ... Wow! I'd be all hot & bothered and no more money for the rest of the night. :D
I'm sure I've spent $280 at a Strip Club, but spread out throughout the night and while enjoying some extremely scorching dances from various Dancers.

As to the is it true that it is normally $20 per dance without any touching?
Well, some Dancers allow more than others. I pretty much follow their lead.
But, the way I see it ... if you FIRST check out the Dancers when you get to a Strip Club and THEN select the REALLY great ones ...
You don't need to touch them to have a great experience and get your money's worth.
THEY will definitely touch YOU in ways that will excite you beyond your crotch's content. :D
The definite great Dancers will gyrate, grind and thrust to the point of it virtually being Dry Sex ... Sex with just about everything except the penetration.
The great Dancers WILL take care of you without you having to touch their Pussy or their Ass Hole.

I've always paid as I go. Dance by Dance.

But, at least you had a great time, Radioflyer. That's certainly a plus.
I would just suggest that on your next trip, check out the Dancers for a while first.
It'd be risky committing to a certain Dancer in an $80 VIP Room without having seen the Dancer's dancing.

$300 is peanuts. I blow well over $6000 dollars in one sitting whenever I visit the Stripclub. Mind you, it's a VIP joint and there's all sorts of celebs there, including Hollywood actresses. Last time Madonna gave me a striptease and she charged me at least 10K. Greedy biaaatch

I think the most I've spent in a strip club, on the U.S. side of the border, is about $100, with drinks for me and a buddy of mine and a few dances just for me. Let him pay his own dances. I am EXTREMELY careful with my spending. On the Mexican side of the border, up to $300 (that I saved up specifically for this) but that included drinks, lap dances and a room with "full service", why leave the place all horny just to come home to jack off? :dunno:

I used to go on Craigslist alot,
it was about $250-300 an hour for
adult services.
You could have done more.

What if you you just wanna sit at a table, have a beer, chill and watch them strip/pole-dance on stage? Do they still offer that?