• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question About The 2nd Amendment And Gun Laws

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I know a smidgen about the law but certainly am no expert. I have a question(s) though. Fully automatic rifles are illegal to buy by normal Americans like myself(without special permit) who are allowed to buy other guns. Is it unconstitutional to prohibit me from buying a fully automatic rifle? If the government is within bounds and acting according to the Constitution and OK with disallowing me from buying a fully automatic rifle then are they able to take it one step further and ban the sale of semi-automatic rifles? How about semi-automatic handguns too?

I hope I worded my post coherently. Thanks in advance.

It’s not a question of illegality. It’s a question of constitutionality.

Which United States vs Miller ( a challenge to the Firearms Act of 1934) upheld the regulation of certain firearms.) The decision has never really been challenged since because there is very little interest by most people in fully automatic weapons. The government does not prohibit people without specific criminal convictions to own fully automatic weapons to own them. This is would again be the constitutionality of government regulation of certain firearms as it relates to the second amendment.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Is it unconstitutional to prohibit me from buying a fully automatic rifle?

It is unconstitutional. We have the right to have the weapons the military has in the case the government turns tyrannical.

"No Freeman Shall Ever Be Debarred the Use of Arms" Thomas Jefferson

It is unconstitutional. We have the right to have the weapons the military has in the case the government turns tyrannical.

"No Freeman Shall Ever Be Debarred the Use of Arms" Thomas Jefferson

Do individuals have the right to develop and possess nuclear weapons?