• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pussy getting Pounded/Destroyed

LeonaDulce

Official Checked Star Member
When did I lose my sock?!? hmm... I'm on my hands and knees searching for it. I believe if I get naked I'll remember where I lost it at. Maybe I need a big throbbing hard cock to come over and refresh my memory?? :dunno:

haha i got one for ya. you would be doing alot less watching if you were with me compared to that clip and a lot more---> :eek: hahaha

edit:
7.) Don't work around the word filter. If a link you posted comes up as *****, then the link is not allowed on the FreeOnes Message Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
edit:
7.) Don't work around the word filter. If a link you posted comes up as *****, then the link is not allowed on the FreeOnes Message Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it was mentioned because I haven't had a chance to read all of the entries yet but...

Lexi Belle vs Boz. If you iafd/google it you'll find the scene. He kills her pussy and then she unexpectedly squirts. She says she didn't know she could do that and seems all embarrassed. And then he kills it again. Really quite a shame she doesn't do IR anymore. Perfect balance of innocence and willingness early in her career. Really dug that about her. I can't really think of an active star that pulls this off. But I digress. One of my favorite all time scenes. When I say boz kills it in this I mean he fucking annihilated it.
And I'm only up to page 3 but this one poster, Cheapshot is relentless in his pursuit and documentation of destroyed pussies. Just wanted to say thanks. Found a couple of scenes I've never seen before. Keep up the good work.

I don't know if it was mentioned because I haven't had a chance to read all of the entries yet but...

Lexi Belle vs Boz. If you iafd/google it you'll find the scene. He kills her pussy and then she unexpectedly squirts. She says she didn't know she could do that and seems all embarrassed. And then he kills it again. Really quite a shame she doesn't do IR anymore. Perfect balance of innocence and willingness early in her career. Really dug that about her. I can't really think of an active star that pulls this off. But I digress. One of my favorite all time scenes. When I say boz kills it in this I mean he fucking annihilated it.
And I'm only up to page 3 but this one poster, Cheapshot is relentless in his pursuit and documentation of destroyed pussies. Just wanted to say thanks. Found a couple of scenes I've never seen before. Keep up the good work.

Just give me the rep buddy., this is what i love to do pound the pussy

I found the vid, lets see if the link works
http://www.**************/Lexi-Belle-Interracial/video179629/