• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pushed to the limit.....but finished the scene!

Nice!!!

Also do a search for:

BAC-Gina amateur casting painful anal

That one is from Pierre Woodman, a french gonzo director, he has lot of castings like that, guy says he has a "method", but at least one third of the girls will disagree with him, but in the industry, he pays really high and so he keep going.

Woodman filmed an excellent DP scene of Dido Angel.
Do a Yahoo Video search "dido angel dp" it is a 30 min scene and she is in a white short skirt.

Great scene. She is worked on the anal alone and starts stroking and sucking extra fast as she is pounded. Throughout the entire dp she has a rough time but makes it through.

Another great older scene that I have not seen mentioned is Ashlyn Gere with Tom Byron in Whack Attack 5.
This veteran whore struggles from first anal penetration. In the interview ahead of the scene she makes it known that the last anal that she performed was with Tom (long ago).
Great scene to the end

Another one: do a google search with : "Big White Dick Fucks Her Black Ass".

Nice rough scene - almost feel pity for the girl.

Keep the thread going guys.

Keep some coming!

Super Quick 1
first scene with Kaylynn
she gets her ass worked in doggy and looks
like she is gettin a root canal. great scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've looked for this scene everywhere including on my VOD account and can't find it, anyone got a link?