• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pure Dee / Puredee

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: Puredee, new hotness?

She's hot, but I joined her website and she claims weekly updates, but it's been nearly a month. She doesn't even show bush, but there are pics of that floating around the web, apparantly she used to, but not now.

dirtydawg

Banned

ok,,, i lovep uredee but im getting annoyed at myself mostly, for getting excited everytime someone posts a new message in this thread. none of these pictures are new... the same pics have been posted a bajillion times. find my last post on here with a link to a set of hers with a date at the end of it. then go to her site puredee.com and check out her samples.... put the dates from her samples into tthe address for the sample gallery link. Voila, new puredee pics. she only updates the links though like once a month, so it takes a while,but this is the only way i've seen new puredee pics in the last 6 months.

dirtydawg said:
ok,,, i lovep uredee but im getting annoyed at myself mostly, for getting excited everytime someone posts a new message in this thread. none of these pictures are new... the same pics have been posted a bajillion times. find my last post on here with a link to a set of hers with a date at the end of it. then go to her site puredee.com and check out her samples.... put the dates from her samples into tthe address for the sample gallery link. Voila, new puredee pics. she only updates the links though like once a month, so it takes a while,but this is the only way i've seen new puredee pics in the last 6 months.

word. If people actually searched through this thread. They'd find what they are about to post. The naked tub post.....i think that's been posted about 10 times so far. Good post, great find, but been done WAY too much.:crash:

Guess you're right guys, but I just got on this thread and its HOT!!!! But seen some identical sets! But still this girl is FUCKIN' HOT! Cheers...

dirtydawg

Banned

I was and to an extent still am a very big fan of hers, but she's pissing me off with these new setsd once every 3-4 weeks and no new video. Actually i heard awhile ago that she was quitting, and then it got changed to "shes just not making any more video or doing live chats"...and what that leaves me to believe is that she too a whole bunch of pictures like 2 months ago and made like 15 different sets, and now is releasing them as slowly as possible to milk as much money as she can out of her site. Must really suck for her members, and i've only heard bad things from those who've paid up. sucks to cuz she really is stunning and one of the girls that i still concstantly check her website to see if a new set has been put out.

things like this keep me interested though: http://puredee.com/prev_img.php?id=98

Last edited:

You are totally right about her site sucking. I joined up and was totally disapointed. :(