• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Punk teen sucking cock.

yo.jpg

EDIT - 2x Do not share content. BNF

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody dig that Rachel Rotten chick.

I think she is hot. However she only does secens with her boyfriend Rob Rotten. Something about seeing him with such a naturally pretty chick just turns me off.

Has she ever done a guy/girl scene with anyone else?

love_tha_sweet said:
Anybody dig that Rachel Rotten chick.

I think she is hot. However she only does secens with her boyfriend Rob Rotten. Something about seeing him with such a naturally pretty chick just turns me off.

Has she ever done a guy/girl scene with anyone else?
im pretty sure that its in her contract or something that she will not.

yeah i have seen that...pretty hot :p

her names Sarah Talley she lives in Lubbock TX she's a total complete slut all she does is pop pills and drink and fuck whoever when ever.

Her vids have been all over the forums(not this one, of course! :sleep: ) for months. One earlier appearance of her has some lame music overdubbed on it. Natural sound am stuff works much better.

her names Sarah Talley she lives in Lubbock TX she's a total complete slut all she does is pop pills and drink and fuck whoever when ever.

...and that's a problem, because...? :dunno:

She was part of that sexclubtv site that used to be around way back when. The guy in it is Aaron, while her name is Kristen or Kirsten. The two vids above were apparently the only ones of her since the site was mostly live and few recorded videos being made, she doesn't appear on any of the other saved vids from the site that are included in the full site ******* (though there is one who looks similar in one of the others, I don't think it's her).

What became of them all nobody really knows, though the guy who set it all up originally is still around on Myspace, as is one of the girls from it, Sandy I think?

She is very cute though, no doubting that. I wish there were more of her out there.