Punk girl?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • punk.jpg
    punk.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 260
Just thought I'd bump the thread once to say that this image is from a video that had a watermark of this site: Premium Link Upgrade which does both amateur and professional content.

They have two pages of images of performers, but they're tiny and I can't really spot her, at least not from a quick look over.

I'm guessing this girl is probably from an amateur video so there might not be anything else of her, but, yeah, if anyone can find anything out, it'd be awesome.

Thanks!
 
Hey, nicely spotted, thanks!

I found another thread about her:

Premium Link Upgrade

She's done several scenes with her husband. She seems to normally go by Jasmine Jones (and annoyingly there's a far more famous pornstar with the same name) and is also called Ashley Popp on one of the sites in that thread.
 
Back
Top