• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
The SWENZ thought we'd give "Bob" a lesson...

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Texas2.jpg
    Texas2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 2,122
Hej Puma!

Finally I've got my hands on your Japanese experience for the company Anna to Hanako and watched the ANND-016 movie you did with Emilianna and Kaoru Kisaragi. And it is absolutely hilarious, expecially the first scene, where not either one of you had any idea what the other one was saying, but you still kept talking to each other. I'm not really into the bondage thing and other stuff displayed here, but I just had to see it and I'm glad I have. I really hope you will return to Japan for some more shooting. Those Japanese are just crazy...:rolleyes:

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hej Puma!

Finally I've got my hands on your Japanese experience for the company Anna to Hanako and watched the ANND-016 movie you did with Emilianna and Kaoru Kisaragi. And it is absolutely hilarious, expecially the first scene, where not either one of you had any idea what the other one was saying, but you still kept talking to each other. I'm not really into the bondage thing and other stuff displayed here, but I just had to see it and I'm glad I have. I really hope you will return to Japan for some more shooting. Those Japanese are just crazy...:rolleyes:

Damn, I want to see that too :) Where did you get it? Online? It was such a fun and different experience to shoot in Japan. In the end of the day Emilianna and I was lying on floor cracking up half delirious after shooting for 16 hours :)

Kisses Puma

Damn, I want to see that too :) Where did you get it? Online? It was such a fun and different experience to shoot in Japan. In the end of the day Emilianna and I was lying on floor cracking up half delirious after shooting for 16 hours :)

Kisses Puma

It's always good to hear you had a great time shooting...:)

I've purchased the DVD via mail order from AV Megastore, a very reliable company to buy from. Just click the 'Search' button on the top of the page and enter the item number 'ANND-16' on the left side and you're good to go.

Here's a VOD site (http://www.jsexnetwork.com/main/index.html), but they haven't got your movie yet (just another one with your co-star).

BTW, it's a damn shame that Anna to Hanako didn't get a free copy for you, you definitely should request one.

Oh, and here's a company you should definitely work with in the future: LadyLady...:D

Ha en bra lördag!

Kram,
bn