• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wow I can't believe that I did know you were dancing at Dreamgirls until I saw the thread just now. I didnt see any ads for it so I was clueless. I always told myself that if you came to Columbus I would go but sadly it looks like I missed it. Sure would have brightened the week seeing as I'm spending it here alone since I couldn't find time to get off work to go home.

Hey,

Just letting you know that I'm freezing my ass off in Columbus, OH.

Feature Dancing at Dreamgirls so come see me if you're around and
bring me long johns ;)

A picture from today. Had to buy a hat, scarf and gloves :) Brrrrr.....

XOXO Puma

yes it is freaking freezing in Columbus,
I will say you did give a great show

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Wow I can't believe that I did know you were dancing at Dreamgirls until I saw the thread just now. I didnt see any ads for it so I was clueless. I always told myself that if you came to Columbus I would go but sadly it looks like I missed it. Sure would have brightened the week seeing as I'm spending it here alone since I couldn't find time to get off work to go home.

Well, I'm here in Columbus until Saturday so you better call in sick to work and come see me :)

XOXO Puma

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hey,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'm in Columbus Ohio and it's freezing over here :(

Just thought I'd share a pic of me multi tasking - brushing my teeth while listening to my iPod and taking a picture. Beat that if you can ;)

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Ohio3.jpg
    Ohio3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,877
Hey,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'm in Columbus Ohio and it's freezing over here :(

Just thought I'd share a pic of me multi tasking - brushing my teeth while listening to my iPod and taking a picture. Beat that if you can ;)

XOXO Puma

Great pic, thank you! :)

It's said that men can't do that, well, I'd be a perfect example...:confused:

Ha en bra vecka!