• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lacky: Both sets look like just photoshoots proberly done for Pumas website.

Oh and you didn't have to post the links again you could have merely quoted the orignal posting.

Pink, platinum, brunette, blonde, or even bald Puma, I don't care as long as you keep sharing those awesome pics. Oh, and just kidding about the bald thing...or am I?:D

Halloooooo Puma.....!

I'm heading over to Stockholm in a couple of weeks and just wanted to ask if you could recommend any cool clubs or hot spots for hanging out...you know, someplace cozy and fun and, oh yeah, with lots of cute girls. :)

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Ciao ciao bella

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Oh, cool... I'm going to Stockholm on Monday for 2 weeks to visit my family and friends.

If you ant to party all the clubs are in the are called Stureplan. To name a few: Hells Kitchen, Sturecompagniet and Laroy. Check out pics from these clubs and the hot girls at www.stureplan.se and www.sthlmfinest.com
All the good clubs are on there!

And just to mentiojn Swedish ngirls looooooove Americans so you should be fine :)

XOXO Puma

Halloooooo Puma.....!

I'm heading over to Stockholm in a couple of weeks and just wanted to ask if you could recommend any cool clubs or hot spots for hanging out...you know, someplace cozy and fun and, oh yeah, with lots of cute girls. :)

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Ciao ciao bella