• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Glad you enjoyed the pics. Just reminding you that I'm having a live camshow tonite at 8 PM w Kayla Quinn so you should cum and check it out!

XOXO Puma
www.pumaswede.com

Attachments

• Me + Kayla Quinn 2.jpg
    Me + Kayla Quinn 2.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 1,747

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
FYI

Puma will get a new thread soon. I'll provide all of the links, to the new thread and this one as usual.

Thanks.

lol, great pics, Puma!

I'm really loving this thread. :D

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
I had the best day ever today! You know why? Cause today was the National Waffle in Sweden and we where a group of people that got together and I made waffles. Do I need to mention that I LOVE waffles :)

Here's a picture proof that I can make waffles. Oh, I also bought some Swedish Fish for this speciall day :)

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Waffles.jpg
    Waffles.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 1,542

darkman

Retired Moderator
I had the best day ever today! You know why? Cause today was the National Waffle in Sweden and we where a group of people that got together and I made waffles. Do I need to mention that I LOVE waffles :)

Here's a picture proof that I can make waffles. Oh, I also bought some Swedish Fish for this speciall day :)

XOXO Puma
Hey Puma! I like Waffles too! Could you please mail me some of them ? :D :lovecoupl Nice pic!

XOXO Puma

lol, awesome. I'd love to eat your waffles anyday. :D

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Excellent! A marvellous woman pampering with delicious food... :) I've got Sweet Tooth for your waffles, Puma! ;) Thank you for the pic and have a nice time!

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

XOXO Puma
Awww...look at the Swedish waffle princess in the kitchen - homey and very tasty. :) Try waffles with gravy sometime, that's trippy. Thanks, Puma. xoxoxo

XOXO Puma

Hope you had a great time and cheers for the pic

pitino

are you talking to me?
looking sexy in kitchen! thanks Puma! :)