• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
How did you and Sandee end up being good friends? Where did you meet?

Sandee and I met at Glamourcon for the first time. Then we shot together and she lived 15 minutes from me so we started hanging. She was my first real friend over here so thank you for entering my life Sandee :)

XOXO Puma

sandee2004

Sandee and I met at Glamourcon for the first time. Then we shot together and she lived 15 minutes from me so we started hanging. She was my first real friend over here so thank you for entering my life Sandee :)

XOXO Puma
You are so welcome!!! I love my PUMA!!! :D

sandee2004

Do you two ever have sexy slumber parties/sleepovers? :D;)
I remember one night I had Puma and another one of my friends over to my house for wine and pizza :) We ended up getting the hitachi magic wand out and Puma was using it while I kissed and choked her! hahah! We always have a good time ;)

Dear Puma: I was wondering is it a little weird when your man and one of your friends work together? The reason I ask is the woman I have been seeing for a little while works for a Gentleman’s Club and it honestly does not bother me in the least. People who know think I’m weird.

Hi Puma, I have now pictures from the shoes, I wanna send , maybe I can send them to you? and you gonna check if you want these or want others? Cheers, Andy

PumaSwede

Thanks for the VERY fast response. I had visions of a 300lb grip laying on the ground trying to keep the chair stable. ;-) BTW How long does a Suze type photo shoot take to do?

I love shooting for Suze Randall. She is such a funny lady and she cracks me up. At this shoot we spent the whole day. From about 10AM until 6PM. She even brought in a big black horse for me cause I've been bugging her that I want to be shot on a horse :) Usually her shoots takes all day, but I don't think anybody minds cause they take the best care of you and makes you look amazing in the pictures...

XOXO Puma

Here's an old pic from a Suze shoot with Clara G :)

Attachments

• MS10.jpg
    MS10.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 951
I love shooting for Suze Randall. She is such a funny lady and she cracks me up. At this shoot we spent the whole day. From about 10AM until 6PM. She even brought in a big black horse for me cause I've been bugging her that I want to be shot on a horse :) Usually her shoots takes all day, but I don't think anybody minds cause they take the best care of you and makes you look amazing in the pictures...

XOXO Puma

Here's an old pic from a Suze shoot with Clara G :)
Yum! :bowdown: