• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Just a pic from my lastest update on my website.

Me and Emilianna the hot little fucker :)

By the way, I'm sitting on the airport going to Mexico now so my next post should be of me in a bikini on the beach with a drink :)

XOXO Puma
www.pumaswede.com

Attachments

• c4894_004_jpg.jpg
    c4894_004_jpg.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 2,176
By the way, I'm sitting on the airport going to Mexico now so my next post should be of me in a bikini on the beach with a drink

just can't wait to see that !!!

darkman

Retired Moderator
Well, it's not very sunny here in Mexico so there's no bikini picture by the pool :(

But here's a picture of me and Keiran Lee when we first worked together. If you want to see the whole scene it's on Brazzers...

XOXO Puma
No sun??? Come on babe... What are you waiting for?? Come down to Brazil :sunny: :wave: kisses.

rollo25

Banned
Well, it's not very sunny here in Mexico so there's no bikini picture by the pool :(

But here's a picture of me and Keiran Lee when we first worked together. If you want to see the whole scene it's on Brazzers...

XOXO Puma

Brazzers' customers don't seem to like that Keiran Lee. I have to say that he is a bit poor, who's your next scene with?

KeiranLee

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hey Rollo25...

I can't be doing to bad with em, they just extended my contract and the fans seem to have taken to me

<http://www.brazzersforum.com/showthread.php?t=2056&page=66>

Never mind...

Keiran Lee is a good performer..my girlfriend also seem to like him. I think he's doing a good job.

isn't Kieran Lee the name of a English footballer who plays for for Oldham Athletic ?!!

KeiranLee

Hey Iginla,

Thank you both for your support both to you and your girlfriend...

Yeah he is a football player, i just liked the name Keiran and my middle name is lee..Thats why i went with it..

Any way enough bout me, this is my future wifes thread...

Just wanna say what a great performer she is and truly beautiful inside and out....

Then again i would say that...

I love her to bits...

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
can't wait to see this new Puma scene on Brazzers... she's looking great!!

hey Keiran... was this scene shot after you were dating???

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Just a pic from my lastest update on my website.

Me and Emilianna the hot little fucker :)

By the way, I'm sitting on the airport going to Mexico now so my next post should be of me in a bikini on the beach with a drink :)

XOXO Puma
www.pumaswede.com

Finally!!! A new pic with Emilianna! :nanner:
I love her! Please post more pics Puma! :)

thank you

rollo25

Banned
Hey Rollo25...

I can't be doing to bad with em, they just extended my contract and the fans seem to have taken to me

<http://www.brazzersforum.com/showthread.php?t=2056&page=66>

Never mind...

Yeah never mind, but it's pretty easy to avoid your scenes though, it's not like the site isn't packed with decent performers. ;)

KeiranLee

Glad you enjoy the site mate...

Every guy in this biz has a different has a different style, I just do what i have been doing and its doing pretty good for me so far...

As for other performers i rate, Danny Mountains Scenes and Jordan both really good performers...