• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
puma! i just watched one video where you do anal. i think it's the only one you've done, but the way you were treated was awful, as soon as the guy started to do so i stopped. you dont look like your usual self. what was wrong during that scene. i think he is a jerk for how he treated you, you deserve better.

Thx puma and everyone else for the pics! The amount of times i jerked off and came to your DVD's and pics....lost count lol. Rock on!!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hey,

Kendall just signed up with my agency Goldstar Modeling so from what I know she's here to stay :)

XOXO Puma

Puma -

First of love your work and thank you for contributing to this board!

Question for ya:
I know you have worked with Kendall Brooks, do you know if she is really quitting the industry like her thread suggests?

Thanks!

-Oito

pitino

are you talking to me?
for once again the pics are AWESOME Puma! :bowdown: thank YOU!

Did some shopping at IKEA's food department! If you never tried Swedish chocolate and the other good stuff over there I suggest you get over there asap :)

XOXO Puma

Did you really have to play in to that swedish stereotype, Puma? At least there isn't a Volvo in the same picture (if it were a C30 i'd even forgive you for that.) :nanner:

Another question, does your stage name "Puma" derive from the term "Cougar", meaning a very fit 30ish woman?

love ya!