• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pubic hair?

What do you prefer?

• A big bush

Votes: 22 9.6%
  • Trimmed rather short

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A small stripe

Votes: 27 11.7%
  • V-shaped

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • VERY little hair

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Completely bald

Votes: 54 23.5%
  • Something weird (braided, coloured, with pearls in it, ...)

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • It depends from girl to girl

Votes: 38 16.5%

• Total voters
sorry, completely bald reminds me too much of prepubescence or chemotherapy.
A nicely trimmed thatch is proof of sexual maturity, AND more importantly a girl's interest in her sexuality.
Personally, I like to offer my services in helping keep it trimmed... that's some amazing 'us time' and in my admittedly limited experience, the sensation of clothing on 'clean shaven' labia leads to some greater baseline arousal for at least some women, & that's a good thing. As to the 'style' of the manicured bush, who cares?! So I'd argue that the vote is biased toward 'clean shaven' as the alternative is parsed into like six options.
But then again, I still look when an obviously grown woman is bare down there, so don't take this as a comlaint!
heh

RA

I am with Rogue Alan, I like the look of a nicely trimmed, my vote went to that option. But most girls I've been with, and most girls in the 21st century, shave it completely. So I have no problem with completely shaven. So I guess most girls like to have theirs completely shaven and maybe that way they feel more aroused when someone licks and sucks her pussy.

Hair is such a weird thing in our culture right now. It's so weird that we think any hair on a woman, except her hair and eyebrows, is a horrible thing. Nowadays, it's becoming increasingly popular for guys to get rid of all their hair, too.

I guess it's all part of the trend of thinking looking younger is better.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
A little bit of hair is just fine with me. Shaved can be good too.

georges

Staff member
a small stripe is always pleasant to see

I think a blonde or red muff is really sexy-not that there's anything wrong with a brunette, but I was watching a video of Vixen and she had nice red pubic hair...well, reddish-orange. Very nice.

I like a full bush but trimmed. Take a #5 clipper to it and you have a good length. Tidy up the legs and ass around there with a blade and its perfect. Nothing too out of control but a good soft covering it beautiful.