• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pubic Hair making a comeback?

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

A needle in the haystack! :nanner:

haha, yeah I don't mind if girls don't shave downstairs just as long as they aren't half yeti or something. I've dated a few girls who didn't shave and they were just fine. As with anything variation is always going to be a good thing, so sometimes shaven, sometimes not.

I like variety, so bring it back!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You don't ask for hair to be put in your food, or do you?

What is this connection you keep making with pussy and food? Dude, you've been hanging out with Hannibal Lecter too much. :D

Especially for girls with sensitive skin who get razor bumps or that red rash look, there's absolutely nothing wrong with some pussy hair. Christy Canyon and Aria Giovanni say so! And what they say is good enough for me.

I like it either way but it brings me memories of my growing up in the eighties and being scared yet attracted to such weird pussy...but like I said I like them either way.

iv6789

Closed Account
I like just a little down there. I don't like it all out Brazillian. The little strip or patch is a sign of maturity to me. I do however shave my entire Johnson. Up under and everything. She seems to like that a little more for oral, but does say that when hair is there it helps with the friction.

Hope not!!