• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS3 80gb Problem

My PS3 started putting oily smudgy marks on my disks and started stuffing them up PAST warranty. I rang up Sony and they were really nice and told me to send it in free of charge since they sent me a prepaid box to send it in. I got a brand new one in return which hasn't had ANY problems and they even sent me a spare controller for free.

I love PLAYSTATION :)

a friend from work had some issue with his PS3,he had "rapid return" from best buy where he bought the system which is appartantly if something happens to the system he gets a brand new replacement.
well he brought it in this week and never got a new system he got a refurbished one. but when he brought it in they hooked it up to find out why it was no good. he said it wont work nothing happens no picture...nothing.
they turned it on and it said harddrive corrupted i wonder what caused that?
but he got the refurbished one and wasnt too happy about it but i told him if the system works who cares.
anyone know what causes the harddrive corrupted ??

a friend from work had some issue with his PS3,he had "rapid return" from best buy where he bought the system which is appartantly if something happens to the system he gets a brand new replacement.
well he brought it in this week and never got a new system he got a refurbished one. but when he brought it in they hooked it up to find out why it was no good. he said it wont work nothing happens no picture...nothing.
they turned it on and it said harddrive corrupted i wonder what caused that?
but he got the refurbished one and wasnt too happy about it but i told him if the system works who cares.
anyone know what causes the harddrive corrupted ??

harddrive corrupted just means that the harddrive has been accepting money to keep its mouth shut about the substandard production at Toyota. :D