• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS3 2009 exclusives list - now is the time to get a PS3!

80 keeps you prepared for downloadable content better but the hard drive is just a laptop hard-drive so if you find a good bargain a 40gb is fine

only the original 60gb consoles play PS2 games sadly, will probably find some of those on ebay

sorry my 80gig plays both my ps1 and ps2 games:glugglug:

A lot of the online PS2 games dont work because some of the servers for them have been taken down - since only 10 people will be playing them :D

you'd be surprised alot of the older ps2 games still get played online just last week I played delta force black hawk down online and its been out for at least 6 years and there was more then a few hundred people & fps' are usually the ones to lose online players first sorry for taking so long to reply didn't realise you quoted me

A guy that I was talking to in the video store told me yesterday that Sony is coming out with a 120 gig PS3 and will discontinue making all other models.Has anyone else heard this or is he misinformed?

I don't have a PS3 but the one thing that may get me hooked into getting it is the free Online. Is this a good enough reason to sell my xbox and get a ps3

I don't have a PS3 but the one thing that may get me hooked into getting it is the free Online. Is this a good enough reason to sell my xbox and get a ps3

I've heard that Sony's online network is nothing compared to Microsoft's.That being said,online gameplay never sold me anyway.

I didnt like it was very dissapointed, just like with Resistance 2.What a let down.The new COD should be worth the wait

yep, Killzone2 is a bit frustrating. No instant kill headshots, seems to take a lot of ammo to get them to go down(unless I just suck)and fighting super enemies at the end of levels isn't my thing(that stupid flying gizmo at the end of the palace level was a bitch to get past.) I've actually stopped playing it because of the train level. My "support" guy is stuck running still, half in the train, half over the railing. I have to keep saving him because he can't shoot and I'm pissed at how many bad guys are fucking with my progress.

I've heard that Sony's online network is nothing compared to Microsoft's.That being said,online gameplay never sold me anyway.

I fear that online gameplay will truly render me a man with no life, so I'm not connected, never will be.

yep, Killzone2 is a bit frustrating. No instant kill headshots, seems to take a lot of ammo to get them to go down(unless I just suck)and fighting super enemies at the end of levels isn't my thing(that stupid flying gizmo at the end of the palace level was a bitch to get past.) I've actually stopped playing it because of the train level. My "support" guy is stuck running still, half in the train, half over the railing. I have to keep saving him because he can't shoot and I'm pissed at how many bad guys are fucking with my progress.

there's head shots they're rather easy to get you should play on an easy level setting once you're comfortable switch it up & you don't have to save your a.l. friend when he's down just kill all the helghast & take your time after you do so he automatically gets up without your assistance & if you think the flying robot thing was head then you're going to find the last level extremely difficult especially since rico sucks

oh p.s. there's alot more of those flying robots later in the game oh you shouldn't hold down the trigger button when shooting the bullets go everywhere it takes about 4 well placed shots to kill them you're probably just missing & think you're hitting them I know I did that for a while

whoever told you that was probably being biased the psn is really good especially since you pay nothing its almost like xbox live but live does shine in a few places that psn doesn't 1.everyone on live has a headset while 50% of psn user doesn't 2.you can bring people on some games on the same console online on live 3.on live you don't have to install games/demos after downloading them that's all that's wrong with the psn but its not that big of a deal its still very enjoyable IMO live is vastly overrated