• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS3 2009 exclusives list - now is the time to get a PS3!

セフィロス;2835651 said:
The 80GB and 40GB are exactly the same, the only difference is the Hard Drive size (which really doesnt matter because you can put a much larger one in either anyway). Neither play PS2 games.

You can no longer get the 60GB but it is the best version to have because it DOES play PS2 games, but you'll need to buy a pre owned one unless you're lucky enough to find a new one because they no longer make this model.

And all PS3's play PSOne games, whether it be the 40GB, 60GB or 80GB.

Eh? My brother bought an 80GB from Costco over the summer and it plays PS2 games just fine. We were messing around on God Of War and MGS3 on it the other day... He traded his 60GB in for the 80GB in fact, and the 60GB didn't play any PS2 or PS1 games.

:confused:

Eh? My brother bought an 80GB from Costco over the summer and it plays PS2 games just fine. We were messing around on God Of War and MGS3 on it the other day... He traded his 60GB in for the 80GB in fact, and the 60GB didn't play any PS2 or PS1 games.

:confused:

The older 80GB models played PS2 games, but Sony re released the 80GB without BC. Dunno why the 60GB didnt play PS2 games though. Strange

Anyway, another title, WarDevil, has been confirmed to release in 2009 (previously though as a 2010 release). I'd add it to the OP but I cant! :(

Spleen

Banned?
God of War 3 will be great, I'm sure, but I'm not getting a PS3 just for that.

I can't wait for Killzone 2 to be the biggest let down in gaming history :1orglaugh

The 80GB and 40GB are exactly the same, the only difference is the Hard Drive size (which really doesnt matter because you can put a much larger one in either anyway). Neither play PS2 games.

You can no longer get the 60GB but it is the best version to have because it DOES play PS2 games, but you'll need to buy a pre owned one unless you're lucky enough to find a new one because they no longer make this model.

And all PS3's play PSOne games, whether it be the 40GB, 60GB or 80GB.

I play ps2 games on my 80 gig ps3 some you just can't play online

Gears of War 2 on PS3 please??? Any new Onimusha, Resident Evil Series wouldn't hurt. I think I'll dig GoW 3 for now.

will never happen, microsoft pay Epic Games wayyyyy too much to keep it exclusive

same with MGS or gran turismo ever going on xbox :crash:

will never happen, microsoft pay Epic Games wayyyyy too much to keep it exclusive

same with MGS or gran turismo ever going on xbox :crash:

Not for MGS - it is a possibility but MGS4 is too powerful for 360 to handle.

Gran Turismo however is owned by Sony, so even if MS payed hundreds of millions they couldnt get their hands on it

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
i have a ps3 80gb but don't know how to go online can anybody please explain how to go online. btw i've got my ps3 connected to my cable box internet service can i still go online?

tk30907

Closed Account
I hope GT5 is better then the last one

PS3 exclusives release list puts 360 to shame this year. I have a 360 and only have NHL09 and COD5 on it so me and my friend who doesnt have a PS3 can play online.

360 blew its load too early after cumming out 1 year early over PS3 and Wii and now they dont have shit. Halo is getting old,Gears is still great and all the other good stuff is on PS3 as well. My 360 gonna collect dust the next 2 years over PS3.

MLB09 is sweet right?

Oh hell yea, I ended up shelling $20 for the terrible terrible PS2 version of MLB 2k9, just for Timmy Lincecum on the cover. But The Show is fricking awesome. 80 GB seems like alot, but after a couple of days alls I got left is about 60 GB. What the hell is taking 20 GB of space?

i have a ps3 80gb but don't know how to go online can anybody please explain how to go online. btw i've got my ps3 connected to my cable box internet service can i still go online?

You have to make an PSN account before you can connect. Doesn't take long then you can download demos and such. But it's free so instantly better than Xbox live.

I'll definitely be picking up Killzone 2 baby!!! :thumbsup:

I can't wait until the end of February 26th!

I'm really hoping Killzone 2 is a great game and will be impressive! :thumbsup:

I didnt like it was very dissapointed, just like with Resistance 2.What a let down.The new COD should be worth the wait