• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Protect Animals: WWF

chiristy

Banned
“World Wildlife Fund – WWF, known for its social advertising. It is an international NGO working in areas related to conservation, research and environmental restoration. The mission of WWF is to prevent the accelerating degradation of the natural environment of the planet and achieving harmony between man and nature. The main goal – to save Earth’s biological diversity. That’s actually another series of prints, which is aimed at protecting wild animals.”:mad:
www.zabih.info-360-570x403.jpg

see full page here:- http://zabih.info/protect-animals-wwf/

Animal fights in a wrestling ring? Sounds good to me.

I'll post the first match. Free for all: Jaguar "four paws" Cat VS Anaconda "wriggly" Curls

syck photoshop, brah.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Too bad they couldn't save the careers of King Kong Bundy, Junk Yard Dog, and Jake The Snake Roberts.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This is the only WWF that I'm aware of:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The greatest WWF champ of all time!

Not to get too far off subject but in reference to the last couple posts. I was reading about the dispute for the WWF initials:

From perspective on the wildlife fund's Wikipedia page:
In 2000, the World Wide Fund for Nature sued the World Wrestling Federation (now named World Wrestling Entertainment) for unfair trade practices. Both parties had shared the initials "WWF" since 1979. The conservation organization claimed that the wrestling company had violated a 1994 agreement regarding international use of the WWF initials.

‎On August 10, 2001, an English court ruled in favor of the World Wide Fund for Nature. The World Wrestling Federation filed an appeal in October 2001. However, on May 5, 2002, the World Wrestling Federation changed its Web address from WWF.com to WWE.com, and replaced every "WWF" reference on the existing site with "WWE", as a prelude to changing the company's name to "World Wrestling Entertainment." Its stock ticker also switched from WWF to WWE.

Abandonment of the initialism did not end the two organizations' legal conflict. Later in 2002, the World Wide Fund for Nature petitioned the court for $360 million in damages, but was not successful. A subsequent request to overturn by the World Wide Fund for Nature was dismissed by the English Court of Appeals on June 28, 2007. In 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment won a limited decision which permitted them to continue marketing certain pre-existing products with the abandoned WWF logo. However, WWE was mandated to issue newly branded merchandise such as apparel, action figures, video games, and DVDs with the "WWE" initials. Additionally, the court order required the company to remove both auditory and visual references to "WWF" in its library of video footage outside of the United Kingdom.

From perspective on the wrestling organization's Wikipedia page:
In 2000, the World Wide Fund for Nature (also WWF), an environmental organization, sued the World Wrestling Federation. The Law Lords agreed that Titan Sports had violated a 1994 agreement which had limited the permissible use of the WWF initials overseas, particularly in merchandising. Both companies used the initials since March 1979. The last televised event to market the WWF logo was UK based PPV Insurrextion 2002. On May 5, 2002, the company changed all references on its website from "WWF" to "WWE", while switching the URL from WWF.com to WWE.com. The next day, a press release announced the official name change from World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc. to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., or WWE, and the change was publicized later that day during a telecast of Monday Night Raw, which emanated from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut. For a short time, WWE used the slogan "Get The 'F' Out." The company had also been ordered by the Lords to stop using the old WWF Attitude logo on any of its properties and to censor all past references to WWF, as they no longer owned the trademark to the initials WWF in 'specified circumstances'. Despite litigation, WWE is still permitted use of the original WWF logo, which was used from 1984 through 1997, as well as the "New WWF Generation" logo, which was used from 1994 through 1998. Furthermore, the company may still make use of the full "World Wrestling Federation" and "World Wrestling Federation Entertainment" names without consequence.

Legal matters are ridiculous.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Call me a moron (please), but...I don't get what that picture is supposed to be making me feel. It's stupid and doesn't do a very good job of sending whatever message that it's trying to send.