• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prostitute Thread.

It's not really any higher than the risk you take hooking up with a random girl you just met in a bar.

Even most women that hang out in bars just looking to get laid don't sleep with a multitude of different men a night for a continuously.

I would like to fuck a prostitute at some point in my life.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
i went to a christian private school.

on my grad trip we went skiing and then we volunteered with a christian youth organization

we had the choice of either serving soup to the homeless at a shelter or going to one of the districts where prostitutes are and giving them a rose

giving the prostitutes roses was decided on, and we had to choose between one of the three areas to go to

the first area was the commercial district with the kind of prostitutes that look really bad and that are on drugs, the second district was the downtown are near all the night life, and the prostitutes here are all dressed up like they are going to there prom, and the third area was the one with the prostitutes that were underage

we decided to go to the industrial area, to give out roses

i was kind of scared at first, but i was shocked when we found a prostitute to give a rose to

she was very thankful for the rose and we had a conversation for a couple of minutes before we left

one thing that surprised me was that all the men that were looking for a good time, they drove big fancy suvs and they were all dressed in suits

I would like to fuck a prostitute at some point in my life.

this is one thing that isnt on my list of things to do before i die

georges

Staff member
very overpriced and for the third of the cost, you can have bombshells in Amsterdam. Also in Holland, I have heard that prostitutes are controlled regularly regarding their health and they never fuck without a condom. I also heard good things about Poland and czech Republic.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
hha, ya she does. If the 200 included dinner and a movie I might be up for it.

She would have to make the dinner, and film the movie.

I wouldn't worry about the dinner part, I think she's got that covered:rolleyes:... unless you meant your dinner that's nasty:eek:!

It's not really any higher than the risk you take hooking up with a random girl you just met in a bar.

With all due respect, that's a ridiculous statement. In both situations, you're still rolling the dice. If a random girl in a bar is up for a fuck, isn't she just cheaper than a prostitute who's up for a fuck? You still don't know about the history of either one.

Yeah,

While walking around in Amsterdam in the RLD, my army mate decided to
"visit" a girl behind a window. My other mate (a 2 meter Curacao fellow)
was declined by another, but she tried real hard to reel me in.
I said no several times, watched here twist and squirm until she finally
pulled up her top and down her undies and showed me her awesome goodies
(which is normal practice there). The only thing that stopped me from rushing
in was the wedding band around my finger....
( I know, I am a one-woman-guy and as faithful as a dog).
Funny thing is, even if it is a prostitute, it is flattering to see a woman
try so hard to convince you to come along with her.

(PS:Both my buddies left Amsterdam with a satisfied and perverted glee)

Sounds strikingly similar to 2 of my buddies visting me from the States back a while ago same city too. Amazing what that ring does to people dosen't it? They left happy, really happy, with an amazing corny smile too. No where near 240/hour though... maybe 50-60 Euros, they we bragging about it at the bar later that night.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
With all due respect, that's a ridiculous statement. In both situations, you're still rolling the dice. If a random girl in a bar is up for a fuck, isn't she just cheaper than a prostitute who's up for a fuck? You still don't know about the history of either one.
That's exactly my point. You're just as likely to catch something from that girl at the bar as you are from a prostitute.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
That's exactly my point. You're just as likely to catch something from that girl at the bar as you are from a prostitute.

I agree, you don't know where she's been, I've met some beautiful skanks in my time:1orglaugh. And on that 240$ price tag, I'm not justifying anything but really come on, who hasn't blown a big chunk of cash on a date that went nowhere:confused:? Don't forget about R.Gere n J.Roberts:lovecoupl. Not that I'd ever:cool:.

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
very overpriced and for the third of the cost, you can have bombshells in Amsterdam. Also in Holland, I have heard that prostitutes are controlled regularly regarding their health and they never fuck without a condom.

Theoretically Dutch hookers (in fact most are of Eastern European origin) pay taxes, theoretically they have their health controlled regularly and in theory they never fuck without a condom.

But there certainly are exceptions. I neither understand hookers nor guys who fuck without a condom, but it certainly happens, even in the Amsterdam Red Light District.

And yes, been there, done that. Hard to resist if you -like me- live on walking distance, make a good living and most of all, see some of the amazing gorgeous women that offer their services.

Absolutely you roll the dice with either one, but the prostitute is almost guaranteed to have something that you could catch from her whether you end up getting it or not, even if it's only herpes (which pretty much all of them have).

With a normal women there is moderate chance you could get something (although not small or insignificant), but it's not like every single one of them has something you have to worry about.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
but the prostitute is almost guaranteed to have something
I disagree with this. There are plenty of prostitutes that aren't infected with anything. Yes, they may have more sexual partners than the girl in the bar... but multiple partners does not guarantee STD/STI contraction. I wouldn't even put the infection stats in the 90 percentile for prostitutes. If 50% of regular girls are infected with something (and I don't believe the percentage is that high), then I'd say MAYBE 65-70% of prostitutes are. It's certainly not as lop sided as you may think.

My experience was quite different.

I was waiting in front of a well known cinema hall. I was looking left and right to pass the time as I waited for dd to arrive and was watching the antics of different persons waiting or passing by. There was little smile on my face. All of a sudden an differently-dressed and sweet-eyed girl came to me. She smiled and whispered, "don't stand in one place, change from time to time." I was a little confused. She must have seen the confusion on my face and again whispered, "You must be new and I haven't seen you before. We girl change places to get more. This is my place now." Still confused I started chatting with her and dd came in at that point. He just took my hand and asked me to come. The girl looked at me fondly and said, "you lucky girl, he is gorgeous and not even a regular"

I had met that girl later and made friends. She was a nice person. We laughed together when I told her my side of the story. dd, she and I had tea together at a restaurant.

I lost her after she was picked up by the police one day. But I remember her till today.

My experience was quite different.

I was waiting in front of a well known cinema hall. I was looking left and right to pass the time as I waited for dd to arrive and was watching the antics of different persons waiting or passing by. There was little smile on my face. All of a sudden an differently-dressed and sweet-eyed girl came to me. She smiled and whispered, "don't stand in one place, change from time to time." I was a little confused. She must have seen the confusion on my face and again whispered, "You must be new and I haven't seen you before. We girl change places to get more. This is my place now." Still confused I started chatting with her and dd came in at that point. He just took my hand and asked me to come. The girl looked at me fondly and said, "you lucky girl, he is gorgeous and not even a regular"

I had met that girl later and made friends. She was a nice person. We laughed together when I told her my side of the story. dd, she and I had tea together at a restaurant.

I lost her after she was picked up by the police one day. But I remember her till today.

really a nice story :D that could be the potw :D:glugglug::thumbsup: