• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problem With Website

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No. Are you really having a problem, or is this just a way to get people to visit that site in order to bolster the hit count?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Explain what? I answered his question and asked another one. Are you the question master? I didn't see you pick up the queen...

I'm not trying to get people to go the website. It has some pretty good photos on it that I can't seem to view, in the main thumbnail gallery in the center of the page. I used to be able to see each gallery on any browser -- now when I click on any of them it gives me a 404 error. It has been like this for a few months now. I was just wondering if it was my computer or if anybody else was experiencing the same problem.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, the first three thumbs work fine. After that, it's mostly 404 errors. Most of the content has been taken down. I'd look for a new website.

I'm not trying to get people to go the website. It has some pretty good photos on it that I can't seem to view, in the main thumbnail gallery in the center of the page. I used to be able to see each gallery on any browser -- now when I click on any of them it gives me a 404 error. It has been like this for a few months now. I was just wondering if it was my computer or if anybody else was experiencing the same problem.

If you're getting a 404, that's the provider's error, not yours.