• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Looking fabulous Ms Green.

Thanks babe!

A couple of new pics, some candids..one from Hawaii and one from my shoot with Vicky Vette : ) Enjoy!

mgl-7032-47-lg.jpg

mgl-7033-24-lg.jpg

Maggie Green

Oh yeah and I have a live show tonight at 8PM EST! Come and have some fun, you can turn your cam on too or just sit back and watch! www.maggiegreenlive.com. I believe tonight Deauma has a show at 9PM as well which you get for free if you're a site members. In fact, you get ALL of the live shows for free from 50+ girls!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Seriously, does anyone know why I uploaded a gif and it only shows up as a regular pic?

Host the gif somewhere and then link the image code into the post. I don't think the gifs work in motion via the attachment. If you need help, send me a PM ;)

Maggie Green

Host the gif somewhere and then link the image code into the post. I don't think the gifs work in motion via the attachment. If you need help, send me a PM ;)

Bah, sounds complicated..hahaa I will try and figure it out when and if I ever get a spare moment!

Anyway, happy hump day people!

mgl-6441-41-lg.jpg

Maggie Green

Brand new photo from one of this week's updates! Sexy glamour in lingerie but then I get down and dirty with a new toy!

Also, I am offering a special this weekend only! Join maggiegreenlive.com and either get an autographed 8x10 photo in the mail or a fan sign and a couple of pics emailed to you! My kick off to summer! And I have a live cam show in a few hours today at 1pm EST : ) Cum play : )

mgl-7069-23-lg.jpg

Maggie Green

What’s your secret move to turn a guy on?

Lots and lots of sexy eye contact. A subtle hand on the thigh when talking. Nothing too over the top, just flirty and suggestive enough has always worked for me : )

My question:

You can do a scene with ANYONE who has ever set foot on the Planet. ANYONE! You get them in their Prime! WHATEVER you want done - will be done. Who do you choose, why, where is the scene shot and what would the scene involve.