• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Priya Rai-hotter than curry powder!

satan81 said:
Come to Phoenix, Arizona. She dances at a club here called Bourbon Street Circus. My roommate and I got several lap dances from her last week. She is even hotter in person and a total sweetheart too.

What's up with all the gorgeous Indian women living in Phoenix? Angela Devi was residing there as well.

Time for me to move... :D

On another note... why such hard implants? I think she'd look much better with a softer, more natural looking implant. Right now it looks like her nipple is about to explode. LoL!

Still gorgeous though.

Last edited:

she nice son

first post from..here are some of my favourites:glugglug:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recently heard that Priya has quit working for Foxes and Los. In fact I have a feeling there is a good chance that she will quit modeling all together although I don't know for absolutely sure about that part. Despite being as big a fan as I am I'm not one of her inter circle people or anything like that, nor do I know anything about Foxes.com, but that is my feeling on what I think will happen. From past incidences when a model no longer has worked with Foxes they shut the website down, and I wouldn't be surprised if they will do it this time to her site in the very near future. I don't know when or even if they will for sure, but if past indications hold true they probably will. If for some reason you were holding off buying one of her sets or you didn't download the pictures you had before you might think of doing that now. Although in the past they give people that have had sets before a 30-day window to get their sets downloaded.

D-rock said:
I have recently heard that Priya has quit working for Foxes and Los. In fact I have a feeling there is a good chance that she will quit modeling all together although I don't know for absolutely sure about that part. Despite being as big a fan as I am I'm not one of her inter circle people or anything like that, nor do I know anything about Foxes.com, but that is my feeling on what I think will happen. From past incidences when a model no longer has worked with Foxes they shut the website down, and I wouldn't be surprised if they will do it this time to her site in the very near future. I don't know when or even if they will for sure, but if past indications hold true they probably will. If for some reason you were holding off buying one of her sets or you didn't download the pictures you had before you might think of doing that now. Although in the past they give people that have had sets before a 30-day window to get their sets downloaded.
bad news, I hope you are wrong :(
please, don't quit the business Priya :bowdown:

Yeah I was told by someone at LOS that her site would be closed down. I was also told to keep it under my hat...but whatever.
I used to talk to Priya in emails on a kinda fairly regular basis. I was kinda expecting this to happen, but she hasn't said anything official to me. Kinda cheesed me that I had to hear about it from someone else. But, oh well.
But D-Rock brings up a good point, if it's true that they will be closing it down, you're gonna wanna get it while you can. It's going to be gay though, downloading every pic. If they were cool and they were closing it down, it would be cool if they would let you download the pics in a zip file. But they aren't that cool.
But some quality photo clubs to get would be "Picture Me Priya" (Love the knee socks, and lots of good booty shots), "Bed Tyme" (Some cool stockings, and some hot hot posing in this one), "Kitchen Cleanup" (Her first of her blonde phase, and some ultra hot creamy pussy shots), "Introducing Priya" (She just looks like a goddess in this one), and maybe "Thrill Seeker" (If you like knee socks on chicks)

But on a sidenote, that new chick on foxes, Sunisa, looks like a promissing substitue. I might have to lift my embargo of foxes.com

Last edited:

ratboy3

Banned
I also talked to Priya pretty regularly in e-mails and she seemed to still be enthusiastic about her website. And then all of a sudden she's moving on. I'm not mad that she's moving on, it just seems kind of fishy that's all. I think something happened to Priya that caused her to quit. Or I could be wrong, maybe she just had enough. I just get the feeling that there's more to the story than anyone is saying. Well, whatever happened we'll probably never know. I just hope she's happy.

As far as Foxes or LOS (or whatever you want to call it) goes, they suck now that Priya is gone. She was the best thing they had going for them. The other girls seem like they are trying too hard to be something special and it just ain't working. That was the thing about Priya, she didn't have to try. She had the certain something special about her that just can't be copied. She is definitely one of a kind.