• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Cheating Wives Tales 8 is just awesome. I had hope that they would've had a little Priya in the "Behind the Scenes" feature....but alas, it was to be.
Not that it matters, but the behind the scenes shit is kinda cool sometimes.

Where can I pick up "We Got Em' All" online. I found CWT8 easily, but WGEA is proving more difficult to track down. Hopefully, my copy of "Busty Loads" will arrive tomorrow. Can't wait :)

www.xrentdvd.com also does sales as well as rentals

They have a great selection and are very prompt.

That's good to know. One thing that bugged me about Xonair, was that when I ordered it, the site said it was "in stock", but it didn't ship till four days later.
Like where as with dvdempire, depending what time of the day your order it, it gets shipped out the same day.

That's good to know. One thing that bugged me about Xonair, was that when I ordered it, the site said it was "in stock", but it didn't ship till four days later.
Like where as with dvdempire, depending what time of the day your order it, it gets shipped out the same day.

Yeah, I prefer Empire too. They have a great selection and always deliver quickly. Oh well. At least I know where to find it now. Thanks guys. You're both great for this board. You got some rep coming your way if the board allows it (the whole spread rep around thing might not let me give it). By the way, my copy of Busty Loads didn't arrive today :(

Xrentdvd is excellent. I've never bought anything from them but I rent from them all the time. My rentals are always shipped the same day I order them.

youd think with all her popularity they would take the time to actually link her name in the cast index. who the hell runs these companies.

Yeah, it kinda pisses me off that she's not in their database yet. Cause I want to add her to my favorite list already. But empire is a pretty damn big site, you know, with a huge selection of main stream dvds too. And on average, 50 adult features get released every week, so it's a lot of up keep. Maybe they are waiting for more titles from her before they include her in the database?