• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
BNF,thanks for a fabulous photo of one of the sexiest women alive:priya Rai!
One of the many bonus features of the Aziani site is membership to Priya's site and it is a sight to behold!
Thank you again!

First off I love Priya and have been along time supporter. Point is i'm not a Priya Basher.

In this scene Priya Looks rather old, worn and tired. Her face especially looks haggard. You have to see the video don't just look at the tiny pics in the link. Her tits look really bad look at the video of the close up from 6 min 27 secs in. I hope she was just tired and had a lack of sleep that day but she looks more like a drug user or heavy drinker. She hasn't been putting out that much new material that would justify this dramatic change in looks in my opinion. Am I the only one to notice this....

First off I love Priya and have been along time supporter. Point is i'm not a Priya Basher.

In this scene Priya Looks rather old, worn and tired. Her face especially looks haggard. You have to see the video don't just look at the tiny pics in the link. Her tits look really bad look at the video of the close up from 6 min 27 secs in. I hope she was just tired and had a lack of sleep that day but she looks more like a drug user or heavy drinker. She hasn't been putting out that much new material that would justify this dramatic change in looks in my opinion. Am I the only one to notice this....

I partly agree. She didn't come across as being on drugs or anything like that. However, she did look tired and rather uninterested in being there.

tumblr_mh2fsdBaHI1rzqnfqo1_1280.jpg