• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Look at those votes from brazzers live forum (actually 20 voters)

I'm a little disappointed with the tastes of some voters... I really don't think that the cotes reflects the people needs...

isthatplausible.jpg

Only two votes for Diamond Jackson that is superb and skillfull in comparison with other listed models... unbelievable...
Priya Rai got some votes but everybody knows she won't do anal at all (nore dp, nore gangbang) why they voted for her ? To host the "party" and doin' nothin', just sucking dicks ???? Amazing...

I understand the votes for Ariella Ferrera... can't understand why jada stevens got quite nothing...

Holy shit her latest brazzers scene at MILFs like it BIG is fucking amazing! Priya's body looks soo fucking busty and sexy it made me soo hard! Such amazing big tits and a really sexy ass! I love jacking off to Priya so much! Amazing chemistry she had here with Johnny Sins! He has suchh a nice super hard huge cock I loved watching it as Priya give him an amazing blowjob and watching him pound that pussy soo hard! Make sure you guys all jack off to this super hot scene!!

http://www.gosexpod.com/videos/Brun...down-for-a-blowjob-and-titty-fuck--46326.html
to
http://www.gosexpod.com/videos/Priy...-facial-mouthful-spilling-cumshot--46328.html

What was the exact question on that poll? And how do you define what people needs? I'm going to jump to the assumption that people voted more by their opinion of "hotness" rather than what the actresses are willing to do. Or was the question specific?

Personally, I'm not going to comment on the results, as there are are names I'm not familiar with.

Look at those votes from brazzers live forum (actually 20 voters)

I'm a little disappointed with the tastes of some voters... I really don't think that the cotes reflects the people needs...

View attachment 201979

Only two votes for Diamond Jackson that is superb and skillfull in comparison with other listed models... unbelievable...
Priya Rai got some votes but everybody knows she won't do anal at all (nore dp, nore gangbang) why they voted for her ? To host the "party" and doin' nothin', just sucking dicks ???? Amazing...

I understand the votes for Ariella Ferrera... can't understand why jada stevens got quite nothing...
the sample is too small to draw accurate conclusions...
but I can at least comment a bit on that.

At first let's talk about Diamond Jackson, I think you shouldn't forget that she is black & 45 years old which tends to reduce her to a niche market (black & milf), this might explain the few votes she had.
But I must admit that she is still incredibly hot for her age, and the fact that she is very open minded for everything is a big plus for the enlightened people who condescend taking a look at her. I think she suffer from having started her career at 40... I wasn't aware of her existence before this post but I can say that she goes directly through my favs and I will search hardly for her bukkake movie :D

Priya is unbelievably hot in my mind, her indian ethnicity made her looking almost unique among these all-looking-the-same others girls, which explain her popularity.

And I'm not surprised of KLK being on the top but more disapointed of Gia DiMarco being tie with her :dunno:

would be better to start a dedicated thread about these results...

:2 cents: