• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Priscilla - AKA: Alexandra, Angelina, Ania, Anna, Anna Gold, Anna Lacey, Anna Z, Anuta, Anya, Chrissy, Diana, Elena, Elina, Ganna, Iris, Isela, more

Re: Anna, aka Priscilla/Andy Priscilla

Priscilla is lovely.

I'm falling for her too.

Saw a DVD today wear she takes a big black dick up her arse but didn't have enough money to buy it :(

She's done anal fisting too!

I'll put a link to the clips...I want to find the full length film! I haven't yet :(

She's done a lot of lesbo stuff - for sapphic for instance and another site whose name escapes me, with her hair in its natural brunette colour.

these are the clips of Priscilla doing anal fisting -

http://www.fetish-castle.com/extreme-fisting/video01/11.htm

They are great, but what seems scandalous is I joined 'Pleasure Fisting', and I could not find the complete film. I did look thoroughly.

Was i looking in the wrong place?

Someone somewhere here must have located the complete film?

If not maybe on the peachy forum? (I'll join if no-one can help here! :) ).

Surely one of the Priscilla lovers know the whereabouts of the anal fisting film?

Re: Who is this cutie?

check the model directory for her. Denys Defrancesco has nothing but beautiful babes.

http://1by-day.com/models.php

Since it costs to join, does that site simply collect - which I appreciate is a service, and costs need to covers - existing free online pics/vids of models, or does it contain full films?

I am particularly after a fuller version of the anal fisting film...can only find clips and the site that is supposed to host it, apparently doesn't :(

Re: Anna / Priscilla / Andy Priscilla

anyone knows the foot sets from Priscilla?
Well, there are a lot of foot sets I know, but there are all offline. So my question; anyone knows her foot sets which are online? :helpme:

Re: Anna / Priscilla / Andy Priscilla

pack 29gb

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - You are allowed to attach a pic only if you start a thread. Read the rules, please.
WARNING! Do not share content!

Last edited by a moderator: