• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Princess Blueyez / Blueyed Cass

she knows fools will pay for her to tease. When and if she takes it off, the interest will die. annoying yet smart

she doesnt even try anymore

you guys are idiots. you write this shit like you think she cares but guess what, she doesnt and she still gets paid. so stop your fucking complaining and enjoy the fact she at least takes pictures of herself and shares them with everybody

you guys are idiots. you write this shit like you think she cares but guess what, she doesnt and she still gets paid. so stop your fucking complaining and enjoy the fact she at least takes pictures of herself and shares them with everybody

Did you just prove my point? Its obvious she doesnt care and just wants to get paid. Unfortunatly there buddy if your trying to run a business you do need to give a shit.

I still check this thread because I'm waiting for the day her membership gets so low that she either makes the decision to quit or go nude.

your waiting for the day she quits are goes nude wow. your a virgin lol

i just can't wait till i see her naked omg. she has basicly shown everything but a little bit down there. and last time i remember every girl has one lol. i just come back for the sock pics lol

you created an account just to make that post? your an idiot and the virgin.

Who said I can't wait? I never mentioned how frequently or infrequently I check this thread. All I stated was that lackluster galleries combined with never taking another step forward (her own choice and free will) will result in a decreased fan base.

Hey buddy if you like sock pics all the power to you.. just don't pin that fetish on me.

her pictures are getting more amateur. man, she needs a better photographer. i fear her site is going to go downhill rapidly now.

too bad. she's so dang hot.