• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prime Time Teasers Playoffs

Given the high stakes and multiple lead changes, this one may very well be the greatest match in ANSEPA* history!

* Academy for Nude, Sexy or Erotic Photographic Arts!

Reactions: sj1
Re-post...

Poll has expired, the judges have spoken...

Emerging victorious by the slimmest of margins (8 votes to 7), Christina on the Rocks becomes the 2021 World-Class Teasers Soft Tease Division Champion! 🎗️

Credits
Photographer: Silviu Sandulescu (Romanian)
Model: Christina Oprea (Romanian)
Make-up Artist: Irina Pavlova

Congratulations to photographer Silviu Sandulescu, model Christina Oprea, and make-up artist Irina Pavlova on this now Hall of Fame classic nude photo! 🏛️​

Last edited:
Stay tuned for the World-Class Teasers Hard Tease Division Championship match, set for tomorrow morning at 5:30 am (EST).

Last edited:

2021 World Class Teasers Playoffs
Hard Tease Division
Championship Match*

Poetry in Motion

versus

Leanna Unlocked

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 48 hours

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by panel's "Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to received 3 Superjudges' votes

WCN , WCT, I-KON
Novel photo tournaments, together, serving as the quintessential awards academy for nude-glamour photography!

Last edited:

* FYI: Upon review, it is evident that both pics in this championship match have been altered (i.e., "enhanced") from their original prints.

Last edited:

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
* FYI: Upon review, it is evident that both pics in this championship match have been altered (i.e., "enhanced") from their original prints.

This doesn't change my choice. Even if one was enhanced and the other not (& vice versa) my choice would still be Leanna Unlocked :)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Leanna Unlocked

Poetry in Motion, a "clean"/virtually flawless pic with a fantastic pose, is my vote over Leanna Unlocked as the latter contains far too many distractions - particularly the big key/necklace, the large gaudy bracelet, and a generally dirty setting.

Last edited:

DuanCulo

Staff member
Poetry in Motion

38175881sz.gif

Poetry in Motion - 5
Leanna Unlocked - 5

Time remaining to vote (as of this post): 20 hours 🗳️

The Panel has spoken. Receiving 62% of the committee vote, Leanna Unlocked becomes the 2021 World-Class Teasers Hard Tease Division Champion! 🎗️

Credits
Model: Leanna Decker
Country of origin: USA (South Carolina via Ashland, Kentucky)
Photographer: Jose Luis
Studio: Playboy
Published: November 2011

Congratulations to photographer Jose Luis and model Leanna Decker on this now certified Hall of Fame nude classic! 🏛️