• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PREZ Debate October 16 2012

Mayhem

Banned
i pretty much agree with the king of the hippies on that.

i saw the debate as this: Obama lying his head off and Romney defending those lies. It didn't get much deeper than that.
The Libya thing.........I noticed Obama getting his "i'm pissed" face when talking about it.
he said he called it and act of terror.
He may have used the word terror but he and his accomplices did say repeatedly that it was a protest over a video which we now know was not true.
I think most people can see through that lie and I think that hurt Obama big time.

That's quite the pair of rose colored glasses you have on. Musta cost a fortune.

It was Romney doing the lying, and even the moderator wasn't standing for it. That's when you know the candidate is completely off the reservation.

And if it was a protest over the video, how does it not classify as an act of terror? Please explain the distinction.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Romney sort of shot himself in the foot when criticizing Obama on his reaction to the benghazi attack.

"It took you 14 days to call it an act of terror"
"actually he did say at the rose garden that it was an act of terror".

Doh!

Loved the bullshit he was laying out about getting binders of women. Even if it did go down it more likely went down like this:
advisor: "listen Romney, we can't have an all male cabinet. The feminists will call you out"
Romney: "alright then gather a binder of the hottest women you can find. Stat."

Well I must say Obama clearly looked like a real presidential leader in the second debate while Romney looked like he was melting in hot water. I also noticed the two men clearly do not like each other...since they both have a diff vision for the future of America. Once again I honestly thought Obama stepped up to the plate and hit a lot of RBIs followed by a cool home run and he was serious in what he planned to do for the next four years and his task in trying to help the middle class. A big change for the President tonight.

Overall I believe it all comes down to the undecided or undeciders...in who they wish to elect for the next four years.

I could write a paragraph but you said it perfectly. As much as Romney prevailed in first debate, Obama prevailed tonight. Romney said he cared about 100% of americans ,but his performance tonight with Barak's help punched a lot of holes in that idea. The 47% and women and the 98% heard from Barak ,Romney ain't for ya.

I think Obama won this one. It was more like what I was originally expecting. I don't think it was a run away victory for Obama, but it was a victory and I think he clearly won the debate.

I wish there was a better candidate running. I would say Obama is about 60-70% of what I'm looking for. Romney is just what the Republicans could agree on. I really have no understanding of what is he promising and I don't think he really has a plan either.

Too many lies and distortions. In the VP debate I think Biden tried to draw from Teddy Roosevelt by saying something like everyone should get a fair shot. That is a great theme. It starts with some sort of honesty and conviction, not just politics.

Good to see Obama come back a bit. Is it just me or did he still seem tired?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Romney sort of shot himself in the foot when criticizing Obama on his reaction to the benghazi attack.

Doh!

Loved the bullshit he was laying out about getting binders of women. Even if it did go down it more likely went down like this:
advisor: "listen Romney, we can't have an all male cabinet. The feminists will call you out"

He never called the attack an act of terrorism.
He said then went on to say that the attacks were protests over a video.
Him, his press boy, the secretary of state and the UN ambassador blamed it on a video until they were caught in there lie then they said they got bad intel.
it doesnt change that they intentionally denied repeated requests for extra security or the fact that in libya there was a 5-6 hour firefight, gun battle and nobody came to help.
then they created a story to cover their asses.
saying repeatedly that it was a spontaneous protest over a video is very different from saying it was a planned terrorist attack.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
429177_476820402351901_669441219_n.jpg

Doh!

Hahaha! Can you blame him? That's the way I'd do it.

Mayhem

Banned
He never called the attack an act of terrorism.
He said then went on to say that the attacks were protests over a video.
Him, his press boy, the secretary of state and the UN ambassador blamed it on a video until they were caught in there lie then they said they got bad intel.
it doesnt change that they intentionally denied repeated requests for extra security or the fact that in libya there was a 5-6 hour firefight, gun battle and nobody came to help.
then they created a story to cover their asses.
saying repeatedly that it was a spontaneous protest over a video is very different from saying it was a planned terrorist attack.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done

Do you really want to stick to your bullshit story? It didn't work out too well for your boy.

Mayhem

Banned
Carol Goldberg, Presidential Debate Questioner, Rates The Candidates' Answers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ial-debate_n_1973774.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Carol Goldberg waited a long time to ask a short question.

Goldberg arrived at Hofstra University for the second presidential debate at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning. More than 12 hours later, CNN's Candy Crowley finally asked her to stand up in front of President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the former governor of Massachusetts.

"The outsourcing of American jobs overseas has taken a toll on our economy," Goldberg said. "What plans do you have to put back and keep jobs here in the United States?"

"Boy, great question and important question, because you're absolutely right," Romney said. "The place where we've seen manufacturing go has been China. China is now the largest manufacturer in the world. It used to be the United States of America. A lot of good people have lost jobs. A half a million manufacturing jobs have been lost in the last four years. That's total over the last four years."

Romney's solution, he said, would reduce taxes and regulations for American entrepreneurs and big businesses alike. And he said that on his first day in office, he would label China a currency manipulator and eventually raise tariffs in cases where "they are taking unfair advantage of our manufacturers" via artificially low prices.

When his turn came, Obama said he and Romney agreed on lowering corporate tax rates, but that they would do it in different ways. "I want to close loopholes that allow companies to deduct expenses when they move to China; that allow them to profit offshore and not have to get taxed, so they have tax advantages offshore," Obama said, adding that Romney would only increase offshore tax advantages.

The president also suggested that Romney is a hypocrite. "In the private sector, Governor Romney's company invested in what were called pioneers of outsourcing," Obama said.

In a follow-up to Goldberg's question, Crowley asked the candidates how they would convince a great American company like Apple, manufacturer of iPhones and iPads, to make its products in the U.S. instead of China. Romney repeated his line about China's currency manipulation, and added he would stop China from stealing U.S. intellectual property.

"Candy, there are some jobs that are not going to come back," Obama said. "Because they are low-wage, low-skill jobs. I want high-wage, high-skill jobs. That's why we have to emphasize manufacturing. That's why we have to invest in advanced manufacturing. That's why we've got to make sure that we've got the best science and research in the world."

Reached at home by The Huffington Post on Wednesday, Goldberg, who lives about 20 minutes from Hofstra in Woodbury, N.Y., said she appreciated both candidates' answers.

"It was great," she said. "It was a question that I really wanted the answer to for a long time and I thought the candidates answered it fairly well."

But she liked Obama's answer a little better.

"The gist of Romney's response is they're not supposed to do this, whereas President Obama spoke a little bit more directly to the issue because he mentioned that he wanted to close loopholes, and he also mentioned he wanted to bring science and technology and manufacturing to the U.S."

She liked Obama's dig at Romney's private sector work: "It's true he’s done the very thing we're trying not to do."

And Goldberg liked Obama's remark that "some jobs aren't coming back," even though the Romney campaign used it against Obama after the debate, saying in a press release the president had given up on his job growth promises.

"Honestly, he did say, look, some jobs aren’t coming back, and I believe that's true," Goldberg said. "I thought that was a very good answer."

Goldberg said she runs an office for her husband, who works as a financial services headhunter. She said their health insurance premiums have seen double digit percentage increases each of the last three years. She doesn't know whether Obama's health care reform law will ameliorate that problem or make it worse.

Still, Goldberg said she's leaning a little closer to voting for Obama as a result of the debate, though she's still thinking it over. She has three weeks to make up her mind.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Do you really want to stick to your bullshit story? It didn't work out too well for your boy.

if you want to be delusional and think the he did so great last night then go ahead.
let the whole dem party continue.
most people believe what they see around them, not what obama says he's gonna do and has done.

and my bullshit story is exactly what went down, name one part thats not true.

and what a lame defense. so in his 500 word speech he used the word terror once or twice.
he called it a protest over that "extremely offensive" video.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 18th on Letterman.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 20th on telemundo.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 24th on the view, even after hillary labeled it as such.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 25th at the UN.
And i still can't find any statement from him where her calls it that.
Anybody with half a brain can see its a cover up filled with negligence and lies regardless of the adjectives he used to describe it.

The next debate is on foreign policy.........maybe it may come up.
So he's got the weekend to get his story straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6OzShia0bQ

Mayhem

Banned
if you want to be delusional and think the he did so great last night then go ahead.
let the whole dem party continue.
most people believe what they see around them, not what obama says he's gonna do and has done.

and my bullshit story is exactly what went down, name one part thats not true.

and what a lame defense. so in his 500 word speech he used the word terror once or twice.
he called it a protest over that "extremely offensive" video.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 18th on Letterman.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 20th on telemundo.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 24th on the view, even after hillary labeled it as such.
he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack on sept 25th at the UN.
And i still can't find any statement from him where her calls it that.
Anybody with half a brain can see its a cover up filled with negligence and lies regardless of the adjectives he used to describe it.

The next debate is on foreign policy.........maybe it may come up.
So he's got the weekend to get his story straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6OzShia0bQ

Well young Padawan, you learn well from your Master. You went from "never" to "once or twice". Hmmm....the Farce is strong in this one.

Tell me, what is the motivation for a "cover up"? Why would Obama or anyone in his administration want to cover up anything about this? What's the payoff?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well young Padawan, you learn well from your Master. You went from "never" to "once or twice". Hmmm....the Farce is strong in this one.

Tell me, what is the motivation for a "cover up"? Why would Obama or anyone in his administration want to cover up anything about this? What's the payoff?

because they fucked up.
for whatever the twisted reason was for ignoring intelligence that terror groups were planning something soon.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for not posting more security at the embassies, especially on or around sept 11th.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for ignoring the late ambassador's and others requests for more security.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for not raining military force down on those embassies during the hours and hours that they were being attacked.
so to protect them from the above they made up a story of spontanious protests that got ugly.
then they got caught in that big fat lie so they are trying to cover up the cover up by saying they had bad intel.
now evil hillary is trying to take all the blame to protect her party. cover up the cover up of the cover up.

Not everybody is like you mayhem. they see the clear as day reality of this situation.

the payoff is that this situation would destroy obama if the news media wasn't covering his boney ass.
so theyre doing anything they can to shield him from the truth and keep him and themselves in power so they can continue the plan of destroying the country in every way they can while they get fat for the next 4 years.

Obama and his party are not for you. they don't want to help you. they want to keep the poor poor and bring down the middle class too........make us all dependent on them......until it crashes and then were all fucked.

Subjective not factual. I thought she was very effective in her attempts to control the debate from both sides. Romney was the one who was more out of line so she had to correct him more often. I thought Obama clearly won the debate from a substantive viewpoint and, judging by comments from prominent conservative voices like George Will, most of a rational-thinking America agrees.

Mayhem

Banned
because they fucked up.
for whatever the twisted reason was for ignoring intelligence that terror groups were planning something soon.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for not posting more security at the embassies, especially on or around sept 11th.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for ignoring the late ambassador's and others requests for more security.
for whatever the twisted reasons were for not raining military force down on those embassies during the hours and hours that they were being attacked.
so to protect them from the above they made up a story of spontanious protests that got ugly.
then they got caught in that big fat lie so they are trying to cover up the cover up by saying they had bad intel.
now evil hillary is trying to take all the blame to protect her party. cover up the cover up of the cover up.

Not everybody is like you mayhem. they see the clear as day reality of this situation.

the payoff is that this situation would destroy obama if the news media wasn't covering his boney ass.
so theyre doing anything they can to shield him from the truth and keep him and themselves in power so they can continue the plan of destroying the country in every way they can while they get fat for the next 4 years.

Obama and his party are not for you. they don't want to help you. they want to keep the poor poor and bring down the middle class too........make us all dependent on them......until it crashes and then were all fucked.

Dude, what happened to you while you were gone? You're not the meester I remember. What you're posting there is flat out bullshit. It's you conjuring "facts" to support your hate instead of letting the facts determine how you feel.

Libya is a half a world away, it's a volatile and uncontrolled region and bad shit happens there, as it does around the world. The moment Ambassador Stevens lost a heartbeat, people like you revved your engines and used it as one more tool to pile the hate on Obama. Don't fuckin' tell me that you're concerned about the facts. Every time you make a post these days, spit comes flying out my computer screen. Calm down.

The evidence is clear that there is enough blame for lack of security at these embassies and consulates to go around. The GOP is as complicit as anyone. If the flow of information was mishandled, so be it and so what? Your own conduct and the conduct of social media everywhere shows the need for instant defensiveness. No one is allowed anymore to say, "We have no idea what the fuck just happened. Give us a few days to comprehensively investigate and we'll get back to you." It's no longer allowed because of the type of hysteria that YOU bring to the table. And the very simple fact of the matter is that, that moronic video made a terrible situation worse by its very, meaningless existence.

No President, real or conjectural could have handled this situation to peoples satisfaction. If it was McCain in office, the Left would have pounced on him. If Romney had been in the Presidency (yes, I'm fucking with the space/time continuum), he wouldn't have handled this any better. This was a confluence of events that guaranteed that one half was going to be pissed at whatever administration, regardless of who was leading it. You know this. You're smart enough to know this. But instead, you seem to be willfully embracing the same bullshit that is making ALL politics so incredibly tedious. It's a shame and I still wonder what the hell happened to you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I waited a while before replying just so I could see some of the ardent supporters of both scumba.....candidates make assed of themselves. ”Mitt's a bully!” ”Obama's a liar!”

It was a fun read.

I'm surprised no one jumped all over Obama's huge fuck up about low gas prices indicating a weak economy and how delusional that seems to someone making ten or twelve bucks an hour. I almost had a heart attack when I heard that. This from the same guy who once said he would love to see has prices over $5/gallon.

If it weren't for that fat cunt from CNN running interference for him, I honestly believe Obama would have burst into tears because someone had the audacity to tell him his ideology is failing this country.

As for the split screens, I think they did a great job of conveying Romney's confidence and Nobama's incompetence. It harkens back to Kennedy/Nixon in 1960 and you could see who looks presidential and who doesn't. And no, I didn't compare Nobama to Nixon. That would be unfair to Nixon.